shape
carat
color
clarity

Not a proposal, but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Kris talked with his grandmother for Christmas, and just as they were getting off the phone, she said "Also, I was talking to your mother, and I wanted to tell you that when you''re getting ready to propose, I have my mother''s ring."

I thought it was so sweet that his 90 year old grandmother would offer HER mother''s ring to him to propose with. His response was that he''d love to see it, but he wanted to make sure that I''d like it, which was so thoughtful.

It''ll still probably be a little while before he gets to see it, since I don''t think we''ll be going up there for a while, but it made me feel really good that his family thought so highly of me and I thought that you ladies would understand!
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is sooo sweet :)

How wonderful that him and his family think so highly of you :)

I''s be planning a trip up there ASAP ;-)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww that''s so nice of them! Hopefully he will take them up on that offer soon!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That is just so very sweet! That''s wonderful news, m''dear, such a lovely offer!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results