shape
carat
color
clarity

no proposal yet...but please take me off the list

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
My ring won''t be ready for another 2 weeks or so, and I haven''t gotten a "proper" proposal, but the boyfriend and I have decided we want a June 2009 wedding, so I feel more like a bride than a LIW. We''ve made the announcement to family and most of our friends, we''re waiting for the event coordinator at our venue to send us a contract, we have appointments with 2 photographers, and I found the dress on Saturday (just want to make sure it can be taken up before I place the order - it''s all lace). Yay!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Well congrats then!!! You still have to come show off pics though!!!
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! How exciting!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

What dress is it?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful - congrats. See you in BWW!
35.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, fellow June bride! How exciting.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
well congrats

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2008 6:52:07 PM
Author: Addy
Congratulations!!

What dress is it?
Thanks ladies!

The dress is the Watters 1048B. It''s a lace halter. Oddly enough, I liked it better on me than the model on the website, and I liked the halter style better than I thought I would. I originally intended to change the halter into straps, but the halter was actually quite nice.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well yay! Congrats! You still have to come and share ring photos though. Are you still getting a proposal or are you guys going to skip it?

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! How fabulous!!! I think that nowadays, the wedding industry makes a proposal seem not-real without a ring... how far from the truth!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you guys, and please share details with us as they come in!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
OOh I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
that Watters dress! SOOOO gorgeous.

Congrats on getting the planning started and make sure to come back with ring pics or at least let us know when you start a SMTR thread!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2008 8:15:49 PM
Author: parrot tulips

The dress is the Watters 1048B. It''s a lace halter. Oddly enough, I liked it better on me than the model on the website, and I liked the halter style better than I thought I would. I originally intended to change the halter into straps, but the halter was actually quite nice.
Beautiful dress! It is so delicate and romantic-looking. I''m a Watters bride too (7094B).

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Congrat''s parot tulips!!! You were my other side lol!!! I will now take your place.

If we joined the list at about the same time, hopefully we will leave at the same time!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for all the well wishes. I''ve been trying very hard to be patient about the ring. It''s a custom job, and I''ve been waiting 4+ weeks. I bugged the jeweler once (at the 3 week mark), and he said that he''s still trying to find just the right half moons to compliment my center stone. I promised myself I''d try to refrain from asking for updates, but it ain''t easy.
20.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! Can''t wait to hear about the proposal and see that lovely bling of yours!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results