shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer want an upgrade - for now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
When I first found Pricescope, I had had my e-ring for only a few months. It is a princess - .95 caret, G, VVS2. I started going to the Eye Candy Folder, and I wanted a bigger stone so bad!! I started obsessing over it for months!! I managed to keep this from my husband, though.

Well...I''m married now, and my wedding band really makes my center diamond sparkle. The wedding band has channel set princess diamonds in it. Also, I moved to Arkansas... far away from Atlanta, so I no longer see women with huge stones. My center stone is by far the biggest around here. Most women in this area just hope to get a caret total weight.

Thanks to the people on this forum that told me to be patient and wait until I got my wedding band - you were right!!

Not that I will never want an upgrade later on, but it was ridiculous to want an upgrade before the wedding even happened!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you!!! Sometimes waiting it out is the best solution!! Congratulations on your marriage!!
36.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
I think that''s such a wise decision! You have a stone that is most likely already the envy of many people and it''s so nice that your wedding band is adding to it''s beauty. Certainly, there is time in the future for an upgrade. That''s what anniversaries are for. I waited until my 10th (not that you have to wait that long) but it is making it that much sweeter. Good job Windy!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so easy to get carried away with all the bling on Pricescope and want bigger and better. I''m so glad you''ve fallen in love with your diamond again. Enjoy it and your wedding band.

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
I have a .80 and always wanted a 1.00 or bigger. I just moved to VA and now everyone here thinks my diamond is HUGE! Kinda makes me laugh. I think I will keep my .80 for some time now. LOL! Remember you always want what you don''t have.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Windy1365 your e-ring and wedding band sound gorgeous just as they are! Have you posted pics somewhere on pricescope for us to see? Karen I saw your Ben Bridge Signature ring on the link you posted under Pyramid''s topic about the natural and it is such a gorgeous, elegant setting!

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I love it. The platinum is so nice and heavy. The under part is solid, not carved out! I had to get it sized a quarter size smaller because it is heavy it was spinning around on my finger. I just LOVE it!!!

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Good call Windy!...it''s sometimes best to just get acquainted with what we have
36.gif

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of my rings.

ringsrev.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting a picture windy! Your rings make an impressive statement on your hand. The size is very noticable without being over the top. I''m glad that you are learning to love your e-ring again. We all get shrinkage syndrome looking at all these rings on pricescope, but the important thing is having a beautiful ring with beautiful sentiment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results