shape
carat
color
clarity

NJ MAN vs BRAZILIAN SUPREME COURT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
This story is turning my stomach. This poor man had his child taken illegally from him by his then wife off to Brazil but then she called and said she wasn''t coming back. She went on to marry a well known Lawyer in Brazil and had another child. She died (supposedly) during child birth and now her son has been living with his step father. His REAL father has been fighting for him for 5 yrs. He was finally granted custody by the courts in Brazil BUT their Supreme court has stepped in (surprise surprise since she came from money and married a wealthy well known Lawyer). This poor man had to return to the US without his son.

Sorry I''m venting but this is SO WRONG. This child was taken from a dad who loves him so much. Maybe I''m heated because this was done to my cousin. She was taken by her dad when she was 4yr old (like this boy) from my aunt. My aunt was given custody but her dad disappeared with her for 20 yrs. He lied to her all of her life saying her mother was dead. They were FINALLY reunited but nothing can replace the yrs taken away by a selfish parent.

I hope this little boy is returned to his dad VERY SOON...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results