shape
carat
color
clarity

Nice Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gtboy

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone. I''m in search of a setting for my diamond. I am specific about it being Platinum. I have two in mind, however before I make my decision I want to make sure I have parused all that is available. If you could be so kind to list your favorite web sites that offer Platinum settings, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
1.gif

GTBoy

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Okay, this is from memory so cut me some slack:
precisionset.com (awesome!)
verragio.com
dvatche.com
preciousplatinum.com
billbarnes.com
jbstar.com
martinflyer.com
ritani.com
christopherdesigns.com
tacori.com
greggruth.com
judithconway.com

there's a ton more, but start here. Have fun. What type of setting are you looking for? What's your center like?
Nan

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ARTOFPLATINUM.COM

gtboy

Rough_Rock
Looking for something sleek and definitely not antique looking. I do not want something that detracts from my stone. I worked hard to find it and spent many hours researching it and tracking it down. So I sort of want to show it off if that makes any sense
3.gif

Center stone is:

1.020cts.
H
VS1
Whiteflash "A Cut Above H&A"
depth: 60.2%
table: 57.1%
crown: 34.8 deg.
pavil: 40.8 deg.
culet: 0.8%
fluor: Neglig.
Polish: Ideal

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Whiteflash has some beautiful settings available on their website. If it's their stone, it sure would simplify the process to use one of the settings they offer. JMHO and it's free, so take it for what it's worth to you. LOL

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results