shape
carat
color
clarity

Newly engaged! Here is my engagement ring!

JuicyTNA

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking on PS for the past year, drooling over other people's ring. Well, I can finally join in the fun! Here is my ring :)

Specs:
- 2.02ct round brilliant
- GIA Triple Excellent, no fluorescence
- I Color
- SI2 (100% eye clean)
- Ring size 5.75

It is a custom hand-made setting by Ryder Diamonds in Hong Kong. The design was inspired by Tacori's 2638. It is a cathedral setting thst has a micro pave side of diamonds, as well as side facing diamonds, milgrain details and double-claw 4 prongs. It features 2 small leaves on the basket with diamonds in the middle because his last name is Ip which in Chinese means leaves.

Most of these photos aside from the ones I took of the ring in the box were taken the night of my engagement. We had a candle-lit dinner on the patio and it was pretty dark, so sorry about that!

img_3090.jpg
img_3085.jpg
img_3028.jpg
img_3103.jpg
img_3099.jpg
img_3052.jpg
img_3038.jpg
img_3040.jpg

Illinifire

Rough_Rock
Conratulations! It is stunning. I love the addition of the leaves to honor his name!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, I love all of the little details :love: And your nails look awesome!!!!!!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and such a gorgeous ring! The detailed setting is gorgeous and the size looks perfect on your hand. :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love that they were able to do the double prongs on it, and make the sides coming up to the prong not so bulky. That was what I liked least in the original so I love the changes on yours!! Beautiful nails too and of course congratulations!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful! I love the leaves - both the symbolism and the jewelers execution. Congrats!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

I'm wearing the exact same colour on my nails (minus the rocking snowflake!)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Congratulations!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very elegant!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Congrats!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it is gorgeous! congrats

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring!! :love:

Congratulations to you!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:
Beautiful ring, I love the extra meaning with the leaves.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I love the ring, and I love your festive nails!

JuicyTNA

Rough_Rock
JuicyTNA|1355225794|3328350 said:
I have been lurking on PS for the past year, drooling over other people's ring. Well, I can finally join in the fun! Here is my ring :)

Specs:
- 2.02ct round brilliant
- GIA Triple Excellent, no fluorescence
- I Color
- SI2 (100% eye clean)
- Ring size 5.75

It is a custom hand-made setting by Ryder Diamonds in Hong Kong. The design was inspired by Tacori's 2638. It is a cathedral setting thst has a micro pave side of diamonds, as well as side facing diamonds, milgrain details and double-claw 4 prongs. It features 2 small leaves on the basket with diamonds in the middle because his last name is Ip which in Chinese means leaves.

Most of these photos aside from the ones I took of the ring in the box were taken the night of my engagement. We had a candle-lit dinner on the patio and it was pretty dark, so sorry about that!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments and congrats! I love my ring... it is literally EVERYTHING I had asked for.

Btw, I just wanted to correct the specs on my ring! My fiance had told me it was around 2cts and said it was something like 2.02cts... when I pressed about the exact specs, turns out it is 2.07ct. with 0.31ct. surrounding diamonds. Total carat of the ring is 2.38ct.

When I have time, I will post some high res pictures of my ring in daylight!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEautiful ring! looks amazing on your lovely hands & I really like your wintery 'snowflake' nails!! Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: The 2638 is one of my personal favorite settings, so I would love to see the close-up side view to see how your jeweler made it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - congrats! We'll be waiting for the daytime photo shoot!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's just perfect! Looks fanstastic on you too.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!! :appl: :love:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful! :love: and congratulations!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, congratulations!

Mommy2BMR

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! You have read my mind!!!!!!!!! This is EXACTLY what I am looking for! 2ct, I, SI2, round, double claw with diamonds on the shank. Perfection. Simply gorgeous. I was talking to my jeweler about designing a setting, and it will look similar from the top but different around the basket. I was just logging in to see if I could get a good visual, and here you are!!!!!!! LOVE. Congratulations, you must be over the moon!

JuicyTNA

Rough_Rock
Hi PS-ers, I am back with some day time photos of my ring!! Unfortunately I don't have a camera...just my iphone. But I think they turned out pretty good for camera phone pictures :D

img_3138.jpg
img_3141.jpg
img_3149.jpg
img_3160.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful & love the leaf detail :love:

Congratulations!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Gorgeous!! :love:

Congratulations! much happiness and enjoy your new bling! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous handshots! Definitely the perfect size...hopefully this will stave off DSS!! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results