shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie needs advice - Fair deal or no?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kerrycap

Rough_Rock
I am buying a princess cut for an engagement ring. Here are the specs on the stone I am looking at:

Princess cut
1.48 c
Ideal cut
Color I
VS2
table 57.8
depth 76.6

$8383

The photos are stunning. The stone reflects light very well and appears very symmetric. I have spoken to a rep on the phone who says it looks great in person.

I just am not sure how this price sits. Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
why don''t you get it shipped to you so you can inspect/play with it for a few days?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2008 2:27:07 PM
Author:kerrycap
I am buying a princess cut for an engagement ring. Here are the specs on the stone I am looking at:

Princess cut
1.48 c
Ideal cut
Color I
VS2
table 57.8
depth 76.6

$8383

The photos are stunning. The stone reflects light very well and appears very symmetric. I have spoken to a rep on the phone who says it looks great in person.

I just am not sure how this price sits. Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
You can compare prices of similar diamonds using the search tool at the top, this will give you a fair idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results