Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Beautiful diamond!!!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful ring! Congratulations on 10 years and many more! :appl:=)2

Last edited:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - this ring is just gorgeous!! I love the setting you chose! I bet you cannot stop looking at it!!

ashley94321

Rough_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful ring! Congratulations on 10 years and many more! :appl:=)2

Thank you so much! We are so elated with how it all turned out! It’s been a great 10 years and I can’t wait to wear this for the next 50! Happy Friday!

ashley94321

Rough_Rock
Wow - this ring is just gorgeous!! I love the setting you chose! I bet you cannot stop looking at it!!

Thank you so much! I really can’t! I’m afraid I’m going to start running into things walking while staring We are so happy with it!

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking Congrats on finding a spectacular stone, and creating a setting worthy of her. Most important, congrats on 10 years and warm wishes for many more. What a fun adventure - thank you for taking us along for the ride ♥️

ashley94321

Rough_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking Congrats on finding a spectacular stone, and creating a setting worthy of her. Most important, congrats on 10 years and warm wishes for many more. What a fun adventure - thank you for taking us along for the ride ♥️

Thank you so much for your kind message! We are still just over the moon with how it all turned out! It really was so much fun to get to create it from start to finish!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I normally don't like halos but I LOVE this, it's really REALLY beautiful! I love everything about it, i love how you can see your arrows and the pave basket, it's just gorgeous! Enjoy it and congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

ashley94321

Rough_Rock
WOW! I normally don't like halos but I LOVE this, it's really REALLY beautiful! I love everything about it, i love how you can see your arrows and the pave basket, it's just gorgeous! Enjoy it and congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

Thank you so much! I went back and forth on the halo so many times myself! It’s sort of a nod to my original ring, since it was a halo, but I wanted it to be more of a backup singer and not the main event :lol-2: ya know? HAHA! It was so much fun to get to design it and make it exactly what we wanted! Thank you so much for your kind words!

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!!! Such beautiful ring and stone! I can't take my eyes off. I kept looking at your photos! This is very nice finding and nicely designed ring! Congrats on your 10yrs anniversary!
I am working with Frank Darling as well! their service is truly outstanding.

ashley94321

Rough_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!!! Such beautiful ring and stone! I can't take my eyes off. I kept looking at your photos! This is very nice finding and nicely designed ring! Congrats on your 10yrs anniversary!
I am working with Frank Darling as well! their service is truly outstanding
Aww thank you @aapple0112 ! I'm still mesmerized every time I look at it! We had such a great time working with Frank Darling and the entire process from start to finish was amazing! Which designer are you working with? We loved Shana! Congratulations on your upcoming new jewels!!

Last edited:

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
Which designer are you working with? We loved Shana! Congratulations on your upcoming new jewels!!

I don’t who is the designer, but I didn’t need a design. I only made modify their ring. I love their Royale but I wanted to have wider petal. I am waiting resin to arrive and the final approval. Awww…I hate waiting, lol

ashley94321

Rough_Rock
I don’t who is the designer, but I didn’t need a design. I only made modify their ring. I love their Royale but I wanted to have wider petal. I am waiting resin to arrive and the final approval. Awww…I hate waiting, lol

Waiting is the hardest part! I LOVE the Royale! I wore the resin ring around my house for weeks while the ring was being made. Enjoy your new ring! I know it’s going to be gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results