shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie looking for NYC vendors

SophiaDevereaux

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I'm new to this side of PS :) and received so much help with the purchase of diamond for my ER. Looking for some help in purchasing pearl bracelets for our MOB and MOG gifts. I would love some recommendations of shops in NYC so I can go in and take a look at freshwater vs akoya vs all the others. I'd like to ultimately purchase online (likely Pearl Paradise) unless I can find a better deal in a brick & mortar, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
American Pearl on 5th avenue in midtown has a nice selection (11th Floor at 576 Fifth Avenue; 1-800-847-3275; http://www.americanpearl.com/). They are not a jewelry store though (they run an internet store) so you need to make an appointment and then get buzzed up. Most of what they have will be on temporary strands but they can string them for you if you have a day or two. If not, they will ship the finished product to you. All of the other big name jewelry stores will also be within walking distance (Mikimoto, Tiffany's, Harry Winston's, etc.) if you want to browse or comparison shop.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results