shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie here. Would like to see hand pics of Beverly K halo setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Svtmal

Rough_Rock
Hi!
35.gif

I''m new here but have been lurking since my fiancee proposed to me (2/15/08) which was very, very, very unexpected
30.gif
and I am very, very happy. We are ring shopping now. I''ve been reading a lot of info here on diamonds and settings and realized that first I should select the setting. Anyway, I''m in love with pave halo setting and after lots of search decided that I like Beverly K one''s. Perlman''s jewelry has great selection of Beverly K halos and prices are very reasonable. I would like to see the setting first though before committing to it.
emquestion.gif
So, my questions are:

1. Could you, ladies, please post pics of your pave halo Beverly K setting
2. If there is something you not happy about the setting if you could kindly let me know
3. If someone can tell me where in NYC I could take a look at it and try it on
4. How Beverly K halos compaired to ERD''s halos (quality And pricewise)?

Thank you very much in advance
face23.gif

Lana

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 2:20:00 PM
Author:Svtmal
Hi!
35.gif

I''m new here but have been lurking since my fiancee proposed to me (2/15/08) which was very, very, very unexpected
30.gif
and I am very, very happy. We are ring shopping now. I''ve been reading a lot of info here on diamonds and settings and realized that first I should select the setting. Anyway, I''m in love with pave halo setting and after lots of search decided that I like Beverly K one''s. Perlman''s jewelry has great selection of Beverly K halos and prices are very reasonable. I would like to see the setting first though before committing to it.
emquestion.gif
So, my questions are:

1. Could you, ladies, please post pics of your pave halo Beverly K setting
2. If there is something you not happy about the setting if you could kindly let me know
3. If someone can tell me where in NYC I could take a look at it and try it on
4. How Beverly K halos compaired to ERD''s halos (quality And pricewise)?

Thank you very much in advance
face23.gif

Lana
Welcome Lana!

I am not well up on settings to be of much help, but you could try the search tool which might bring up some Beverly K settings for you to look at.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks dani!! I just saw this thread and was going to go searching for a handshot, but you got the jump on me!

Svtmal, my halo is a bit different than many of the styles, but I must say I LOVE IT!! It is comfortable and well-made, especially for the cost! Good luck in your quest!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:14:16 AM
Author: Upgradable
Thanks dani!! I just saw this thread and was going to go searching for a handshot, but you got the jump on me!

Svtmal, my halo is a bit different than many of the styles, but I must say I LOVE IT!! It is comfortable and well-made, especially for the cost! Good luck in your quest!
Hope you don''t mind!
4.gif
I saw Bev K, Halo and went - Upgradable!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:18:49 AM
Author: geckodani

Date: 2/27/2009 9:14:16 AM
Author: Upgradable

Hope you don''t mind!
4.gif
I saw Bev K, Halo and went - Upgradable!!!
Not at all! I love that we have each other''s back!

Svtmal

Rough_Rock
Thank you, guys!! I did a search and found a couple of Bev K settings and reviews.
Upgradable: Your rings is gorgeous!! Love the details. I checked your other thread and got a lot of useful info.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
svtmal - If you see one you like on Pearlmans, they will mail you a sample - having them in hand to play with can help make the decision a lot easier!

Svtmal

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 12:25:25 PM
svtmal - If you see one you like on Pearlmans, they will mail you a sample - having them in hand to play with can help make the decision a lot easier!
I just e-mailed Perlmans about sending me samples of 2 halo settings I really like. Waiting for responce. It is very hard to choose when there are so many beautiful settings
33.gif
. I also really like Tiffany legacy replica from ERD. Do you happen to know if ERD also could send me a sample?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 1:19:58 PM
Author: Svtmal

I just e-mailed Perlmans about sending me samples of 2 halo settings I really like. Waiting for responce. It is very hard to choose when there are so many beautiful settings
33.gif
. I also really like Tiffany legacy replica from ERD. Do you happen to know if ERD also could send me a sample?
I''m not sure, sorry!

Svtmal

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 1:21:25 PM

Date: 2/27/2009 1:19:58 PM
Author: Svtmal

33.gif
I''m not sure, sorry!
No problem. I''ll try to do a search or e-mail Mark. Thanks for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results