shape
carat
color
clarity

New York to buy a diamond-help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UKsparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi there,
I am travelling to New York from the UK in early January and am determined to take advantage of the $ exchange rate and buy a diamond to celerate the birht of our first child in April.

I haven''t wanted to buy over the net owing to the huge customs charges so would like to chose my diamond in person in New York.We are only due to be there for 4 days.

Anybody happy to recommend anyone in the New York area?

Thanks for your help in advance-this forum is fascinating!

skimmy

Rough_Rock
i second engagementrings.com...i LITERALLY just came from his office.

i gave him a description of what i was looking for and he had picked out a stone that was
one of the best cuts i''ve seen in what i''m looking for. his price is VERY competitive...

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
Make sure you narrow your search down before your big trip. You can probably narrow the search and save yourself and incredible amount of time ''poundng the pavement''. Congrats on the new addition to the family! Have a great holiday, Cindy

UKsparkle

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your replies-you are really most helpful.

As for cutting down the "pounding the streets" -I heartily agree-nearly 6 months pregnant and a New York Winter-want as little "pounding" as possible.

Engagementrigsdirect sounds like my best bet-will contact them before I leave and see what they come up with.

Many,many thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results