shape
carat
color
clarity

New yellow sapphire and diamond ring

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
1.9 ct untreated unheated yellow sapphire, 0.45ctw diamonds (G, SI1/2, very good cut) in 14k yellow and white gold.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
I have not purchased a new jewellery item for awhile and came across this beautiful yellow sapphire I could not resist. The colour is rich but not overly orange nor too dark.
I nearly bought a lovely alexandrite ring from My diamond zone (ivy and rose) but I found this gem from a local jeweller and decided to go with this one instead. That being said, I would recommend Ilya of Mydiamond zone. He was very communicative and answered all my questions on timely manner. He even made a video of the ring and sent it to me in less than 1/2 day. His price is fair and he seems very easy to deal with. I will definitely stop by his shop when I visit Chicago and who knows I would find a lovely OEC ring that I am hoping to acquire.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Did the jeweler with the sapphire make the setting? Really pretty love to see more pics

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s beautiful! That’s a nice size too.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love this, beautiful color and I love it combined with the white diamonds. Beautifully done! :love:

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful ring.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! it's beautiful... :love::love:

chocolatepudding

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring! I love the yellow gold with the yellow sapphire.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results