shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW YEARS!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are your plans? I'm hoping we kick off a few more lovely LIWs!! ;-)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Like last year, we'll be spending it at M's parent's house. It's also their "Christmas party", so his dad's side of the family will be there. I like it, though- don't need to dress up, and don't have to worry about driving, as we get to stay in M's old room for the night. It's perfect.

I won't be getting kicked off the list, though. *~*~*~ dust ~*~*~ to everyone else!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
MBKRH|1356798120|3342242 said:
Like last year, we'll be spending it at M's parent's house. It's also their "Christmas party", so his dad's side of the family will be there. I like it, though- don't need to dress up, and don't have to worry about driving, as we get to stay in M's old room for the night. It's perfect.

I won't be getting kicked off the list, though. *~*~*~ dust ~*~*~ to everyone else!

SO's family does that too! They have a big Christmas breakfast (or dinner, I forget which one) on new year's day. They are celebrating early this year though, today actually. I have to work until 6pm on NYE, then we are going out with a bunch of couple friends to dinner at a japanese restaurant. Not sure where the night will take us after that!

I have a new dress I would love to wear and it's glittery and is one of those high/low dresses (obsessed with those recently) but I'm sure it's going to be too cold!!! What do I dooooo :cheeky:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
working till 11:30pm!!! LOL

SO is not a fan and whining....i actually havent had to work the last few NYE so it didn't even dawn on me to see what day it fell on haha. I have new years day off. If it ends up being dead, i might be able to leave earlier at 8-9...we shall see!

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
SO and I are going with 3 other couples on a fancy boat cruise around the habour. It's the first time we've gone out and actually bought tickets for an NYE event so I'm very excited!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Going to sushi with our friends and then back to our house for drinks and games. I'm super excited I get 4 days off work in a row!!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
We're spending our last day of 2012 cross country skiing, the snow right now is perfect for it. After that we plan on dressing up and heading somewhere for a nice dinner, then celebrating at home just the two of us (+ our cat) and some bubbly! 8)

****DUST**** for some engagements this holiday!

What are your plans madelise?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw you guys sound like you have great plans, simple or extravagant! Sorry a few of you work! Pain of working in healthcare :( this will actually be one of my first new years off in many years! SO will set up a shelf for that projector he bought me for Christmas, and we'll watch a few movies at home. I'll stop by BevMo to get a few nom nom wines. He's sick, and I'm getting sick, so I'd rather stay indoors to prevent us from getting worse.

If he feels better, and I don't get worse, I might drag him out to a local bar. I've been a bawling mess lately, and I'd love to get schwasted and dance and drink my stress and sadness away. Pathetic, I know, but I need to get out of the house! I can't return those blingy studded platform heels anymore, so I might as well dance my @$$ off in them. No way else to break em in than dancing in em, and falling a few times!! Eheheh

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
I'm jealous of all your New Year's plans! I have been working New Year's Eve for my dad's restaurant since I was 15 and this year is no exception! However, DF was really sweet and offered to drive 1.5 hours to watch the ball drop with me in the bar and sip on a couple drinks.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Nice, ladies!

I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing yet! SO wants to smoke a cuban, so he'll be enjoying his NY outdoors. :lol: Lucky its (supposed to be) summer here!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results