shape
carat
color
clarity

New World Diamonds

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Yes @pammbw bought a half eternity band from them. It is posted in "Show me the bling - Lab Grown version". I am not sure how to link that specific post rather than the whole thread.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...he-laboratory-grown-version.250831/page-5#top

Beautiful band @OdetteOdile! It sounds like on the colored stones, they don't feature actual photos. On each listing it says at the bottom, "The videos and images used are for presentations purposes only, for more information on this exact stone, please contact us," so I'm not sure that means that you are seeing the actual stone you are trying to buy in the listing. I have emailed them to ask.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have pink and blue too! With better pricing than Lightbox. I may make an order!
I hope you do! Let us know how the real deal compares to the stock photos they claim to be using!

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
I've checked them out in the past and noticed a couple things. Very few of their stones seemed cut to the highest PS standards (if that's important to you), and the white stones seem to show a lot of brown tint relative to the color grade. But I'm really curious to hear reviews if anyone order a larger stone. I like the prices!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I hope you do! Let us know how the real deal compares to the stock photos they claim to be using!

I will probably get the blue studs for my mom for mother's day. Will probably order tomorrow. Not sure what size, but I think she would like a pair.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss all the replies? :lol: @OdetteOdile thank you for taking the plunge and showing it to us.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
No problem! But just to clarify, I did not buy anything from New World Diamonds. I just mentioned that I remembered that pammbw had done so.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results