shape
carat
color
clarity

New Whiteflash Upgrade! 3ct H SI1

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My WF 2.5 H VS1 ACA was absolute perfection but I missed the size of my 2.9 K VS2!

I decided to upgrade to this 3ct H SI1 Expert Select stone which gives me the size I want while maintaining the whiteness of my previous stone.

She's arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed that even though she is slightly outside ACA parameters, she will be crisp and beautiful in person!! :pray:

Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Rose-Gold-with-Platinum-Head-by-Whiteflash_60053_6207...jpg Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Rose-Gold-with-Platinum-Head-by-Whiteflash_60053_6207...jpg Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Rose-Gold-with-Platinum-Head-by-Whiteflash_60053_6207...jpg

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! And I love the two-tone classic setting!!

Thank you, KiloSierra! I have considered many variations of the solitaire in white, rose and yellow metal. At the end of the day, I always go back to rose gold as it matches my plain wedding ring and feels like home!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! You must let us know if you see a noticeable difference between ACA and the expert selection.

Thank you! I hope I don't but I will report back!

WF says she has amazing scintillation so we shall see!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
That’s so pretty. Are you going to be able to sleep? You must be so excited

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s so pretty. Are you going to be able to sleep? You must be so excited

Thanks, Nicole! I'm sure I will check the tracking status update 10000x times. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! That is a beautiful stone. Can't wait for handshots.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Looks really beautiful & i love the rose gold!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. Congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My WF 2.5 H VS1 ACA was absolute perfection but I missed the size of my 2.9 K VS2!

I decided to upgrade to this 3ct H SI1 Expert Select stone which gives me the size I want while maintaining the whiteness of my previous stone.

She's arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed that even though she is slightly outside ACA parameters, she will be crisp and beautiful in person!! :pray:

Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Rose-Gold-with-Platinum-Head-by-Whiteflash_60053_6207...jpg Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Rose-Gold-with-Platinum-Head-by-Whiteflash_60053_6207...jpg Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-Rose-Gold-with-Platinum-Head-by-Whiteflash_60053_6207...jpg

Gorgeous! And congrats on realizing what you want and need in an engagement ring. It truly is a process for so many of us. Wear your stunning ring in good health and blingy joy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh, TweetyBird23, you've been busy again!! I wondered how long it would be before you made another move - lol!

I hope this diamond makes your heart sing with happiness - can't wait to see handshots!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness your new stone looks incredible. I can’t wait to see modeling pics. Oh and I love your setting too!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! You must let us know if you see a noticeable difference between ACA and the expert selection.

Omg! This! It’s soooo rare to go from ACA to not—so I can’t wait to see! Also—did you actually go for this without starting a thread? Or did I miss it? I have been following your journey from way back when, so if you pulled the trigger on this stone all on your own—congrats on taking a risk on what you want!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your new stone!!! It definitely looks whiter than the other two! The claws on this setting are so perfect! I'm so happy for you that you found your 3ct H finally!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks stunning!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
0.jpeg 0-1.jpeg

The comparison pics of my 2.5 vs the 3. My eye went straight to the 3ct every time. She's puffy!

Puffy and white! Look at the color difference in those 3 stones! You did great. I’m new to all of this— and I’m still puzzled by color grading because those, to me, are 3 different colors— but I love the stone you picked the best. Super fat and bright- you should call him/her Santa!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s here!

Opened the package in the car and my first reaction was, “Gorgeous!”
I observed no tint in the car which is usually where it shows! Scintillation is off the charts.

I’ve had her for 2 seconds so still need to observe under different lighting conditions. I was honestly expecting to be disappointed given the Expert Selection designation but she is big, white and sparkly!!

2FA94E02-1C3C-41C4-BC97-E2629253B528.jpeg

00BB3F86-476F-482A-83FF-CB2C98C1EBB9.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results