shape
carat
color
clarity

New WF tennis bracelet !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Dear All,

As some of you may remember, about a month ago I ordered a tennis bracelet from WF : 18kt WG, 3 prong thin style with a custom flush clasp and 6ctw....I received it a couple of days ago but I''ve been very busy since then so i''ve only been able to take the first pics with my mobile...sorry for the lesser quality ! More pics (better I hope) will follow shortly ! Jamie, Vera, Lesley and Lindsey were a joy to work with ! Many thanks to WF ! I hope you will like it !
2.gif

21092007125-2.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock

21092007070-2.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock

21092007132.jpg

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Trying to catch some scintillation...

21092007141.jpg

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
The custom clasp...

21092007122-2.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
That is it for now
1.gif
I hope you''ll enjoy ! The pics don''t render quite well the phenomenal brilliance and scintillation of the stones ! I observed them through an idealscope and the arrows on these tiny diamonds are incredible...
30.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
OMG...that bracelet is beautiful! What is the ctw? Congrats on an awesome piece of jewelry

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Thank you nessvan ! It is 6ctw (.15 per stone)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Its magnificent!!!!
30.gif

It might just be the way the pics are taken, but it looks way too big (length wise) on you... like it would just slip off... I hope that''s not the case... it would be a shame to loose that beauty!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Poshpepper ! Actually, it is the standard 7 inch length and there quite a bit of slack on my wrist but it doesn''t slip along my hand so this is no issue. But do you think I should shorten it esthetic wise ?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
Enjoy!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 5:00:18 PM
Author: poshpepper
Its magnificent!!!!
30.gif

It might just be the way the pics are taken, but it looks way too big (length wise) on you... like it would just slip off... I hope that''s not the case... it would be a shame to loose that beauty!

I was thinking the same thing.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 5:53:06 PM
Author: Rock Candy
Date: 9/25/2007 5:00:18 PM

Author: poshpepper

Its magnificent!!!!
30.gif

I was thinking the same thing.

I agree. It is beautiful though.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy cow. I''m totally jealous! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my my my!
30.gif
emthup.gif
emotion-19.gif

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 4:29:13 PM
Author: ayala_jessica
Trying to catch some scintillation...
30.gif
30.gif

*sigh*

It''s stunning, just like I knew it would be.
girl_sigh.gif

LOVE it! What else can I say??!

Now, get thee hands on the good camera and get to work. We''re waiting!!
tapping.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one gorgeous bracelet! Yum! I love the fire coming off of that baby! We MUST have more pictures on the double!

The length doesn''t bother me aesthetically. I prefer longer, loosey goosey looking bracelets, personally. As long as it''s not in your way or getting banged up a lot, I''d leave it just like it is!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! And look at that view from your house, too
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jessica, it''s lovely.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that''s pretty.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is just stunning! That''s my favorite bracelet. I''m hoping in the next couple of years to get one. But not the 6ct... maybe more like 3 or 4ct. It''s so beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! It''s gorgeous Jessica. Enjoy and wear it in the best of health.
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful bracelet!!!!!!!
30.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Many thanks to all of you for your sweet comments
1.gif

I am so delighted by the new addition ! I wore it at work today for the first time and I could not stop looking at it especially in places with spot lighting....I really love the fire that comes of this baby
30.gif

I promise I will take some new better pics shortly. For that I will have to get help from hubby
2.gif

Ah Ellen, your pics on the special thread about fire were absolutely phenomenal ! How do you do to get these ?? If only I could grasp these fireworks...

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 8:40:12 PM
Author: thing2of2

The length doesn''t bother me aesthetically. I prefer longer, loosey goosey looking bracelets, personally. As long as it''s not in your way or getting banged up a lot, I''d leave it just like it is!

I agree. As long as it wont fall off I don''t think the extra length looks bad.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2007 2:44:31 PM
Ah Ellen, your pics on the special thread about fire were absolutely phenomenal ! How do you do to get these ?? If only I could grasp these fireworks...
You can! It''s easy.

Make sure to clean it first. Take it outside in the sun and start snapping. In the early morning, or evening, when the sun is low, just set it down like you normally would, and make sure the rays are hitting the diamonds. Then just start moving around (while looking at the viewfinder) till you see it light up. (sometimes it will just look like a white blob, shoot anyway, as once you blow it up it could very well show fire) If you want to shoot when the sun is high (and stronger, which is sometimes easier to get shots with), you''ll need to prop it on something so the diamonds are facing up to catch the sun.

Just experiment, you''ll find what works and what doesn''t. I would bet that with all those sparklies, it would be even easier than a ring. I can''t wait to see what you get!

That means I''m waiting....
9.gif
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Your bracelet is just gorgeous
30.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/26/2007 7:18:10 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 9/26/2007 2:44:31 PM
You can! It''s easy.

Make sure to clean it first. Take it outside in the sun and start snapping. In the early morning, or evening, when the sun is low, just set it down like you normally would, and make sure the rays are hitting the diamonds. Then just start moving around (while looking at the viewfinder) till you see it light up. (sometimes it will just look like a white blob, shoot anyway, as once you blow it up it could very well show fire) If you want to shoot when the sun is high (and stronger, which is sometimes easier to get shots with), you''ll need to prop it on something so the diamonds are facing up to catch the sun.

Just experiment, you''ll find what works and what doesn''t. I would bet that with all those sparklies, it would be even easier than a ring. I can''t wait to see what you get!

That means I''m waiting....
9.gif
2.gif
Thank you Ellen ! I will experiment tomorrow eve if the weather is proper (we had winter before winter last week
40.gif
)...I cannot make you wait any longer can I
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Mobile, schmobile...let''s get those pics
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results