shape
carat
color
clarity

new wedding ring ideas?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I need your help!!!! This is the setting my Padparadscha is in (the one in my Avatar). I would like to get a new matching wedding band.

I talked to Steven Bliss at the NSC. He told me they could make me a matching wedding band.

My question, would it be too much bling and take away from my Pad???? Or should I go for a plain wedding band? (no diamonds)???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Linda (oops, the file is too big. I will email it to Irina and see if she can help me.)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Here is your pad setting.

Andrey
PS Admin

Lindas_W_padsetting.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Andrey

Linda

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yes thank you Andry for posting Linda''s picture.

Linda that is a breathtakingly beautiful setting and if it were me I would want to stay with a matching band. I don''t think it will take away from your incredible stone at all. To me a plain band would be more distracting.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE that setting. I think if the diamond band is thin enough it will go with it nicely (without taking the spotlight away)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Andrey, that looks great you guys! I like that is has diamonds! I am excited for you sweet Linda!!! Yah!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Linda,

I''m convinced that Andrey is the best!

I think a matching diamond band would be beautiful...have you ever considered doing a matching band on either side?

Also, I would love to see your stone in the setting, too...do you have any pictures of it put together?

Harleigh

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your advice.

The ring actually has two rows of diamonds, but in the picture, I can see it only showed one. I guess the matching wedding band wouldn''t bee to much then.

After it is made and I receive it, I''ll have a picture taken of it. I can''t wait.!!!!! I know Steven and the Natural Sapphire Company will do a great job, as always.

Linda

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Is your Pad the one in your avatar? I ask because that photo looks almost like a deep colored Morganite...Aren''t Pad''s deeper orangy? Or am I thinking of another stone???

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Surfgirl

Pads range in color from Pink/orange to orange/pink.

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good job Andrey!!!

Linda, your setting is so beautiful, I vote for a matching band to go with it...I don''t think it will take away from your Pad at all, I think it will only enhance its beauty!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that it will look stunning!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Linda W.

That''s a beautiful setting. How wide is the shank? I would go with no band at all or a matching band, if the two rings together are not too wide for your finger. A plain band would not look good with the setting IMHO. Please post pictures when your pad is set. It will be gorgeous.

AN

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I think it will look perfect with a matching diamond band. Cant wait to see the final pics!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much!!!!! The matching band it is.

AN: I was thinking the same thing as you. When I receive the matching band, if it looks too wide, I will send it back.

We are leaving for vacation on Friday and will be gone a week, so I will order it when we return. I can''t wait!!!!!

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Linda, nice pick!! I can''t wait to see it!! I agree, Steve is a great guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results