shape
carat
color
clarity

New way of funding my jewellery habbit

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For a bit of fun, I decided to put aside 10 GBP in a pot to fund my jewellery habit each time someone wants to challenge a decision that has already been made, or to change goal posts at work.

Only started late yesterday afternoon, and it has 40 GBP already. :Up_to_something::Up_to_something::Up_to_something:

DK :lol-2:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For a bit of fun, I decided to put aside 10 GBP in a pot to fund my jewellery habit each time someone wants to challenge a decision that has already been made, or to change goal posts at work.

Only started late yesterday afternoon, and it has 40 GBP already. :Up_to_something::Up_to_something::Up_to_something:

OMG brilliant! I should do that, too. Given how flaky and reactive my company is, I'd collect thousands in no time! :mrgreen2: Gotta reward yourself somehow for dealing with work BS!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BRILLIANT! I can totally adapt this to my workplace as well - ditto on "changing the goalposts" and add in "no way, a month without a termination/quit?"

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You should also charge the offender £10, and grow your fund twice as fast!!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
IHMO, these things are a prize for measure like that !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results