shape
carat
color
clarity

New Victor Canera Reset

livewithease

Shiny_Rock
After many months of looking and trying on rings I decided to move forward with Victor Canera and have my ERD setting redone. I went back and forth on his three stone trilogy ring and the Emilya but after discussing both options and my stone I opted for the Emilya without pave on the donut. I received the ring along with a matching pave band last Friday and I couldn't be happier. There is absolutely no comparison of my old setting to this one. The craftemanship is flawless and the ring is just beautiful. I'm finally happy and have learned that sometimes you need to listen to your gut from the beginning. Not only are the rings beautiful but the service from start to finish was great. I feel very lucky to own two of his rings.

I'm contemplating getting his engraved band as well so I have something to wear on days I don't want to wear my ring or on days I want to mix things up. I almost got that band instead of the pave band but opted for the pave and figured I could add the other band or a plain band later.

A huge thank you to everyone on this forum that posted reviews, pictures and provided their thoughts and opinions. Without you I wouldn't have found Victor.

I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

I also have an Emilya without pave on the donut. I would love to see pics if you get the engraved band and you pair it with your ering.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you went with Victor, too, for your new reset! Can't wait to see your pics of the finished product!

livewithease

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all your help!!!! I'm so happy with the end result and can't believe the difference between my old vs new setting. Victor was also amazing to work with. I strongly considered the three stone but after discussing it with Victor I realized my center stone wasn't really big enough to give me the look I wanted.

I'm sort of loving the ring on its own with the pave band on my right hand but I also love the idea of having options. The engraved band is one of the options I'm considering but I was also wondering if a notched pave band might make sense and allow me to wear the halo, notched band and pave band altogether on days I wanted a little bit more. Would love to hear your thoughts....

I promise I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. LoganSapphire I would say both rings are very close to yours only I didn't do the cathedral.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI--I will tell you that I have VC's notched plain spacer band and it does not always stay in place for a flush fit. It really doesn't bother me but I'm not sure how you would feel about it w/ pave on the band.

Also, it would have been best for Victor to have had your ER in hand in order to create the notched band from the beginning, ensuring an exact fit. You may have to send your Emilya back to him to do so.

livewithease

Shiny_Rock
I have no issues sending back my ring if I need to but that's good to know that your plain notched spacer doesn't stay put. I'm really leaning towards the engraved band anyway because it would give me more options vs a notched band. I could do a simple plain band but the engraved one just looks pretty and adds a little bit of something.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pictures!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1453214339|3977876 said:
FYI--I will tell you that I have VC's notched plain spacer band and it does not always stay in place for a flush fit. It really doesn't bother me but I'm not sure how you would feel about it w/ pave on the band.

Also, it would have been best for Victor to have had your ER in hand in order to create the notched band from the beginning, ensuring an exact fit. You may have to send your Emilya back to him to do so.

Yes, mine did not stay out either. Next time I am getting a regular band, not notch.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are your pictures? We would love to see! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, this thread needs pictures! Or rather, post in Show Me the Bling!

I adore his engraved band! Get that one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results