shape
carat
color
clarity

New VCA earrings

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1334.JPG Hi All,
This year has been a really special year for DH and myself. We had our first child, a little girl right after Thanksgiving last year. To celebrate this first year of motherhood I finally made my first VCA purchase today. I tried many things but fell in love with the LE onyx, rose gold and diamond earrings that match last year's LE holiday pendant. I promise to take better pics later but just had to share! I plan to wear the earrings for the first time at my daughter's first birthday party next month.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are lovely! Congrats on the birth of your daughter!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a such a blessed year! Your earrings are beautiful!! :love::love::love: And your daughter's first birthday is the perfect debut for them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous!:love: Congratulations on your new baby! That explains why we haven't seen you around here much in the last year!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the new VCA earrings and most importantly, on the arrival of your daughter. What a lovely way to mark such a momentous occasion!

I tried on those while I was in London this year and thought they were absolutely gorgeous!! Took a humongous effort from me not to whack out my CC, lol!

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful, congrats!

cheers--Sharon

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous--- what a beautiful combination!

Congratulations on a momentous and wonderful occasion-- looking forward to seeing action shots!:wavey:

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations - new daughter and new VCA earrings.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I meant to take some pictures yesterday but my little one is crawling everywhere. After chasing her around all day I just went to sleep !! I'm beginning to realize that there just isn't enough hours in the day to do all I want to do. However I wouldnt have it any other way !! I will say that now being a mom myself I really appreciate all the things my mom did and still does for me!

Reactions: AV_

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your beautiful new earrings and your baby girl!! :appl:

P

PierreBear

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to commemorate a big family event. Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results