shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the forum--anyone near me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!

I have posted here a few times and thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Jamie (as you can see I wasn''''t very original when coming up with a username). I live in Texas and was wondering if there is anyone else on ps around here.

Thanks for making and contributing to this site. It''''s great! I have learned so much and I LOVE looking at all of the fabulous bling!!!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jamie, nice to hear from ya. Where in Texas are your from?

I''m originally from El Paso. I remember when I first left Texas on a Greyhound Bus. It took 48 hours to make it from the west border to the east border! Texas is a whole country unto itself.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Nice to meet you Richard! I have been living in Fort Worth for the past 3 years but I am from a small town in central Texas. Glad to hear there is someone from Texas here
1.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, we Texans gotta stick together.

Watch out for everyone else, although those New Yorkers have kind of a savage charm you don't find anywhere else.

The Russians that run the joint aren't half bad either. The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
well I''m mexican but I live in the border with Mcallen TX.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WhiteFlash is in Texas, it will be nice to have them at least somewhat near you!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 12:52:56 AM
Author: Richard Sherwood
The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...
I heard that he was sober once and it was the worst 5 min of his life.
They put beer in the baby bottles down there I heard! :}
j/k

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS Jamie from the resident dern yankee :}

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...

Lol
2.gif

Hey! It's 9pm over here down under and I am stone cold sober
9.gif

Date: 1/5/2007 2:46:41 AM
Author: strmrdr
They put beer in the baby bottles down there I heard! :}

j/k

Well hubby will probably do that if I let him...
6.gif

Welcome Jamie!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Jamie -

I''m from the OTHER side of Texas from Richard Sherwood. My home town is Texarkana, TX! I live in Baltimore, MD now though. There are a few more Texans around! Lady Kemma lives in Houston. I think RoseAngel also lives in Texas. Glad to have you on the boards!

Sum

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, we Texans gotta stick together.

Watch out for everyone else, although those New Yorkers have kind of a savage charm you don''t find anywhere else.

The Russians that run the joint aren''t half bad either. The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...
LOL!
9.gif

Welcome Jamie! (from another who was not in a creative mood the day she registered)
2.gif

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS, Jamie!

I''m in Austin.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Jamie. I live in RI now, but I grew up in a small town in north central Texas. I graduated high school in Jacksboro.

shay

LuckyLady

Rough_Rock
Welcome, Jamie!

I am in Dallas for the time being...

I think there are quite a few Texas gals lurking around here... seems like a lot of Houston!

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys (and gals!) for the warm welcome! I didn''t realize how many people there were from Texas on here. I thought most of you were from up north. Thanks again!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
hi, I''m from houston. anne and houmedgal too.

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I''m am originally from upstate NY (and a proud Yankee at that) but have been living in/around Austin for almost 5 years now. Still have my northern accent though ;-)

Welcome to PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results