shape
carat
color
clarity

New to forum - Whiteflash? - Good Diamond?

lairkait

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but hoping to get some advice.

I'm looking at getting a 6 prong solitaire and was looking at a website called whiteflash. I have a few questions...
has anyone used this website? reputable? do they insure their diamonds or provide maintenance? is it best to buy the stand alone diamond or the setting as well from them? is buying a diamond unseen to risky?

also i was looking at this diamond... is it considered to be "good" diamond? aka / look good, eye clean, worth the price / durable, etc

Round
I colour
VS1
Polish, symmetry and cut = excellent
No fluorescence
Girdle = medium
Depth = 62.1
Table = 57.0
Measurements = 7.34x7.38x4.57
Price 10.4k

Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WF has an incredible reputation on PS. many of us have purchased our stones, jewelry, or have had custom made projects created by them. My personal experiences have been very positive. In fact just last week I emailed them about another project I have in mind.

I find it much easier to purchase both stone and setting from one vendor. Most insurance companies will not insure a stone during the setting process, so it makes sense to me to use one vendor for both stone and setting. WF has some really beautiful tiffany style solitares too so it shouldn't been difficult to find one you like.

As for your stone...can you post a link to it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that Whiteflash has an excellent reputation. I have bought several things from them over the last few years. Is the stone in their ACA or Expert Selection categories? They have stones that are outstanding in their in-house inventory, so focus on those only. Those will have pictures of the stone and light return images.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was in your same shoes too a few years ago. Relax, you will have your best retail experience with WF--from customer service, to product, to education, (to the nth degree about what you are buying), soup to nuts a great company. Its all good. Their ACA line is fantastic. Search & you'll find countless threads of positive experiences. I am so glad I found them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results