shape
carat
color
clarity

New to Diamond...Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jesscin

Rough_Rock
I am new to diamond. Pls help me to pick a princess cut diamond with a budge for the center stone of USD4500.00. Thank you very much!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock

jesscin

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the fast reply.

I found this. Can you pls comment? Thank you.

Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 1.01
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Graded By: GIA
Cut Grade: Premium
Depth: 73.3%
Table: 70%
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick
Cutlet: None
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.48 X 5.47 X 4.01
Length/Width Ratio: 1
Price: USD3840

jesscin

Rough_Rock
And also this... Pls help. Thank you.

Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 1.05
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Graded By: GIA
Cut Grade: Premium
Depth: 74.4%
Table: 70%
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick
Cutlet: None
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.67 X 5.62 X 4.18
Length/Width Ratio: 1.01
Price: USD3900

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jess, we really need detailed photos at least and preferably ASET images if you can get them, ask the vendor. Unfortunately we can't tell much by numbers with Princess shapes. Labels such as Premium cut don't guarantee you a well cut stone unfortunately, so the above info is very valuable if you can get it.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 3:25:04 AM
Author: Lorelei
Jess, we really need detailed photos at least and preferably ASET images if you can get them, ask the vendor. Unfortunately we can''t tell much by numbers with Princess shapes. Labels such as Premium cut don''t guarantee you a well cut stone unfortunately, so the above info is very valuable if you can get it.
Ditto Lorelei...without reflector images to show performance, stats with fancies (non-rounds) make it hard to assess performance.

Here''s another to consider...

P.S. The 0 from AGS is based on this imputed positive reflector technology, which why I''ve sought diamonds with that characteristic...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jess, I would definitely take a look at Ira''s selections, he has found some beautiful diamonds there. It is cut quality which gives a diamond its beauty, and those Ira linked have an excellent cut and should be lovely looking stones.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2008 11:08:41 AM
Author: jesscin
there are both from here

http://www.adiamor.com/D-7983228.htm
http://www.adiamor.com/D-7933803.htm

What do you all think? Once again, appreciated all comments.
Well it is hard to say jess, without detailed photos and preferably ASET as we mentioned before, it is not really possible to judge the cut of these diamonds, and how well they might perform. You would need to ask the vendor for photos and ASET to be able to get more crucial info on these diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results