Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, whats stoppin'' ya?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s really really beautiful.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Spent all my moola on my ring and already pulled a Wintotty on my earrings. I promised myself that I can't buy anymore until the US visit following this one in the summer. Or until I sell a big painting. A girl can dream, though...

(I've been jonesing after rose cuts for awhile now, and it seems that I was reading Tiffany's mind or they mine.
30.gif
)

Can someone please buy this so I can live vicariously?
3.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2010 9:52:23 AM
Author: missydebby
Spent all my moola on my ring and already pulled a Wintotty on my earrings. I promised myself that I can''t buy anymore until the US visit following this one in the summer. Or until I sell a big painting. A girl can dream, though...

(I''ve been jonesing after rose cuts for awhile now, and it seems that I was reading Tiffany''s mind or they mine.
30.gif
)

Can someone please buy this so I can live vicariously?
3.gif

Maybe you will sell all your paintings at your showing and be commissioned to do a few more!!!
I hear ya on the Wintotty. She is a bad influence!

I cant buy it because I have zippo budget right now. Its a pain being a SAHM. I have to wait until B-days, anniversarys, holidays to spend
money on bling. I do have a rather large birthday coming up next year so the wheels are already turning. How can I best use my
bday money to persue my indulgence in bling and travel??? I must come up with something good becaue it will have to hold me for
a while
40.gif

Candice

Shiny_Rock
I know this is an older thread..but I just bought this necklace. I thought maybe I could tempt the OP a little bit :mrgreen:
garden1.jpg
garden4.jpg
garden3.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks really nice on you!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this collection. They have a diamond pendant and earring set that I've been jonsing for. Prices are a bit high though.

The pendant you chose is stunning!

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany has an amazing ability to pick lovely jewelry designs, sets and patterns which appeals to a very very broad market.

Quite impressive. This piece is really very lovely. Nice choice :))

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I love that necklace. Can't wait to see it in person. I just love Tiffany's designs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results