color
clarity

New Stuller Setting

Lulu824

Rough_Rock
I love that it’s gorgeous!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty... halo without going super diamond encrusted... kind of like "halo light" lol! And I love that it has a band that will fit flush which is always a nice option.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really pretty and no, I haven’t seen one in person

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I like it. And I'm not a halo person. (They're beautiful, but they're not for me.)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really pretty!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Love it too!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it takes a while for the new styles to show up in the stores, but you might be able to get a local store to call in a sample for you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's really pretty!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this!!

Trasid1

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm going to take Starfacet's advice and see if I can find a local jeweler who can get a sample for me to see. I wonder if it will add too much to my diamond and make it look too big? Nahhhh. LOL

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I'm going to take Starfacet's advice and see if I can find a local jeweler who can get a sample for me to see. I wonder if it will add too much to my diamond and make it look too big? Nahhhh. LOL
Did you ever get to see this setting in person?

RichardS_VA

Rough_Rock
Oh wow, that does look good!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you ever call it in? Get real life photos maybe?=)2

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
It’s BEAUTIFUL, looks very comfortable (no pokey prongs between the fingers!), and Stuller uses recycled gold. What’s not to love? ❤️

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Will Stuller take back settings? I knew they can be ordered but there are a few I'd like to see in person.

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Will Stuller take back settings? I knew they can be ordered but there are a few I'd like to see in person.

you’d have to ask the vendor you are buying it from. A consumer can’t just order stuller settings themselves, you must be a Jewelry store. If the jewelry store accepts returns, that’s up to them,

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, very pretty. Nice find.

I'm also curious if you got your hands on one locally and can share any additional insight or pictures.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spoke to a local jeweler who had Stuller on the line while I was asking my questions. He said that this setting is custom only, so there won't be any way to see a sample unless a retailer buys one. I'm considering it in rose gold for my AVR, but I'm wary about ordering it and not liking it, even though it's very inexpensive.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
@Starfacet can you share how much this setting it?

It's a little over $500. I found out from Kzigo that if you look for a showcase jeweler on Stuller's website, you can see prices. I don't know if that price is with or without the melee diamonds though.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I spoke to a local jeweler who had Stuller on the line while I was asking my questions. He said that this setting is custom only, so there won't be any way to see a sample unless a retailer buys one. I'm considering it in rose gold for my AVR, but I'm wary about ordering it and not liking it, even though it's very inexpensive.

I found that setting combing through the Stuller catalogue a few days ago and fell in love with it, too, and was thinking about putting my new-to-me AVR in it as well! It's a small 0.46ct stone, so this setting would give it a little extra something-something without overwhelming it and it's pretty facet pattern, I think.

Here's yet another that I haven't seen before that caught my eye:

Check out the video of it in rose gold - so pretty!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found that setting combing through the Stuller catalogue a few days ago and fell in love with it, too, and was thinking about putting my new-to-me AVR in it as well! It's a small 0.46ct stone, so this setting would give it a little extra something-something without overwhelming it and it's pretty facet pattern, I think.

Here's yet another that I haven't seen before that caught my eye:

Check out the video of it in rose gold - so pretty!
That is pretty but my AVR is 7.47 mm so it won't fit. I think it would be great for your stone!
I also like this one:
Stuller 124330

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is pretty but my AVR is 7.47 mm so it won't fit. I think it would be great for your stone!
I also like this one:
Stuller 124330

Ooooo......I like that, too! I love it when they have those "petal" details in the basket!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results