shape
carat
color
clarity

New rendering for 3.56 EC

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
D74FAA37-89BF-4363-9BA9-2B0D2104C1A0.jpeg A70541F8-0745-4E5E-9863-6F1F7F7DEAF9.jpeg Hi everyone! Here are the new renderings of my ring. Using my trapezoids and new, slightly bigger bullets. What do you all think? I wanted my EC to be the star and I think it already looks better:)

The traps might be a little small but at this point I can’t upgrade to bigger ones and might as well see what my current ones look like.

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great. Can’t wait to see it finished.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I see that the band is nearly 3mm (2.78 ) off the finger at the tips of the bullets, as opposed to less than 2mm (1.85) at the back of the finger - so it is possible to pitch down the bullets more, which would make them nearly disappear from a strict top-down view (!) & letting clout to the main stone.

I have not taken into account if in a pitched-down position the bullets might get between fingers; if they do, I would ask to have their tips flush with the band, obviously.

(this post means nothing if you dislike three stone rings - since the bullets will mostly show up in side-view)

Just a thought

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@AV_ I see what you are saying and thanks for the feedback. I’m a size 4 so I wanted th bullets to “somewhat” show. That is the reason for the angle. I had a three stone EC before, and I want this one to look a little different

Reactions: AV_

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like how the traps are not longer in bezels...my eyes want to follow the bezel lines which takes them away from your center. I also like how the
bullets hit the traps at the same height instead of being stepped down. I think it adds more continuity. It looks pretty good to me!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know much about cads but I think this looks good @Emeraldsaremyfavorite! I can't help but think this is going to give you the look you were initially going for. I'm excited for you and am really looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
D74FAA37-89BF-4363-9BA9-2B0D2104C1A0.jpeg A70541F8-0745-4E5E-9863-6F1F7F7DEAF9.jpeg Hi everyone! Here are the new renderings of my ring. Using my trapezoids and new, slightly bigger bullets. What do you all think? I wanted my EC to be the star and I think it already looks better:)

The traps might be a little small but at this point I can’t upgrade to bigger ones and might as well see what my current ones look like.

Hi Emeralds,

Can't wait to see your new setting! And the finger coverage (I envy your size 4 finger) will be phenomenal for sure!!

Been thinking of resetting mine for more coverage (gained so much weight:(2) so I might follow your lead and add bullets;-)

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Emeralds,

Can't wait to see your new setting! And the finger coverage (I envy your size 4 finger) will be phenomenal for sure!!

Been thinking of resetting mine for more coverage (gained so much weight:(2) so I might follow your lead and add bullets;-)
I just read your post about your e-ring. I need some time to reply. Blessings to you and you have been on my mind since I read your post. Your ring is gorgeous!

Girl505

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning! If you don’t mind me asking, who did your setting?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it. The center really pops with bezels off. Definitely a center with sides look vs flowy 5 stone of the previous design.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
:love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. It’s soooo perfect!!! I’m so glad you did it!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MUCH better! ❤️❤️❤️

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Much better without the bezels!! :love::love: This definitely makes your center EC stand out so much more, and I can really appreciate its gorgeous shape/proportions in this setting versus with the bezels. And so happy to hear that you are happy with it!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
:love::love::love: LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE!!!! Definitely prefer it without the bezels!
Congrats on a such a beautiful reset! Wear it in good health and happiness!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this version! With the bezels off, your center stone just POPS out! It flows so nicely down each side wth the traps and bullets gracefully complimenting and accenting, but not competing with, that awesome emerald cut diamond!

How do you like this transformation? Post a side-by-side of before and after... and after. Love it!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I like it loads better prong set. It feels sleeker and more elegant. Yea for your reset!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgous

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results