shape
carat
color
clarity

New rare blue gems and more!!

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
9CC2BF83-6641-469D-BEFE-CC28C441179D.png E375DA31-1A94-47D1-8950-0F59970E2D63.png 02FCEF98-29A7-4837-B014-F15577850D30.png 2751C9CD-99CD-49F7-BA66-E447ABED6E6C.png 478958F7-74A4-4A9F-A3CA-8406C0E65874.png F2556E9E-48A7-4B39-868C-65C56E6AF17E.png Hi everyone,

I have collected WAY too many gems lately on a mad spending spree and felt I must start a thread of my own if I want to share them all. Some of you have kindly asked for pictures of a new blue tourmaline I have acquired so I’ll start with that! And the rest will follow. Thanks for looking :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stones are amazing!!! I am a huge fan of all shades of blue, green and the shades in between.

Do you have any setting plans for your stones and what are the specs?
What is the blue stone in your beautiful ring?

Reactions: AV_

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely blues, and blues are my thing. Great collection! I especially love the 2 large unset ones.

Last edited:

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
801EA74C-86D0-4C8A-8BCC-DC178878A611.jpeg 7FE0151E-C875-4B47-9F70-2B8B3E3A6B59.jpeg F2378A1B-6789-456D-9816-1D600DA1B625.png
Your stones are amazing!!! I am a huge fan of all shades of blue, green and the shades in between.

Do you have any setting plans for your stones and what are the specs?
What is the blue stone in your beautiful ring?

The blue stone in the ring is a really pretty zircon I bought from LT. It’s cut by Roger dery!
Here is a much better pic.

For my new neon blue I just made setting plans talking to @elle_71125! A simple ring with trillion cut side Stones! Here are some pics with the kind I mean. Any inputs would be super appreciated!

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Really lovely blues, and blues are my thing. Great collection! I especially love the 2 large unset ones.

Thank you, they are in my top few ever collected! I believe I will have to put one of them in silver though, not sure if that’s a good idea but it’s affordable. I wish I had the cash to fund both! At the moment thinking of setting the greenish blue tourmaline:)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it may take a while but I can’t wait to see that asscher cut blue tourmaline set. The color is just gorgeous on that and it looks awesome on your skin tone. :love:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, they are in my top few ever collected! I believe I will have to put one of them in silver though, not sure if that’s a good idea but it’s affordable. I wish I had the cash to fund both! At the moment thinking of setting the greenish blue tourmaline:)
You can always replace the setting later, or just slowly save up for gold or platinum. 6 months comes and goes pretty fast, though I now it doesn’t feel that way. I hate having to curb desire, but in a few months you might be grateful because you might have developed your setting ideas more and be able to really get what you want.
I’ve noticed you have some blues and greens. Are you going to collect some blues with lavender as well?

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You can always replace the setting later, or just slowly save up for gold or platinum. 6 months comes and goes pretty fast, though I now it doesn’t feel that way. I hate having to curb desire, but in a few months you might be grateful because you might have developed your setting ideas more.
I’ve noticed you have some blues and greens. Are you going to collect some blues with lavender as well?

In the last six months I have had four projects done. And it still just feels like as long as I have unset stones, something is fundamentally wrong! Haha

I have a tanzanite which is a nice blue with a touch of lavendar. And I have also bought straight up purple now! I have some cornflower blue earrings too but not a huge fan somehow.

I hope there are no blues out there left, because man I am not sure I can get more! My husband keeps saying how much more blue can one person wear and has encouraged me to get rid of some which I am grudgingly doing : p

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the last six months I have had four projects done. And it still just feels like as long as I have unset stones, something is fundamentally wrong! Haha

I have a tanzanite which is a nice blue with a touch of lavendar. And I have also bought straight up purple now! I have some cornflower blue earrings too but not a huge fan somehow.

I hope there are no blues out there left, because man I am not sure I can get more! My husband keeps saying how much more blue can one person wear and has encouraged me to get rid of some which I am grudgingly doing : p
I know just how you feel. It bothers me to have unset stones also. I feel a responsibility to carry out setting them so they can be enjoyed!

chipahoy

Rough_Rock
801EA74C-86D0-4C8A-8BCC-DC178878A611.jpeg 7FE0151E-C875-4B47-9F70-2B8B3E3A6B59.jpeg F2378A1B-6789-456D-9816-1D600DA1B625.png

The blue stone in the ring is a really pretty zircon I bought from LT. It’s cut by Roger dery!
Here is a much better pic.

For my new neon blue I just made setting plans talking to @elle_71125! A simple ring with trillion cut side Stones! Here are some pics with the kind I mean. Any inputs would be super appreciated!

Beautiful asscher with the trillion side stones! Are the trillions diamonds? Do you mind sharing where you found your side stones?

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful asscher with the trillion side stones! Are the trillions diamonds? Do you mind sharing where you found your side stones?

Thank you! The blue tourmaline is from bayato on Instagram and the trillions are moissanite. I found on on diamond bistro!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rare gem lover you really have an eye for picking fantastic blue gems. :love: I love how well cut they are as well. Thanks for sharing the pics and videos with us.

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That asscher tourmaline is phenomenal! Can I call dibs?! Lol :whistle:

voce

Ideal_Rock
:love::love:You definitely have a great collection! These are easily the best blue tourmalines I've seen aside from paraibas.

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
I DMed him about that gorgeous tourmaline too, but hesitated just a fraction too long because of the wire transfer payment only and having no experience buying from him yet. I am so glad to see it on PS and can’t wait to see what you do with it. It really looks just as beautiful in your photos as it did on his IG.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SailingGem I also DM'd him about it, and was happy when it sold because it's better for my wallet :) He has a good reputation among CS sellers, so I personally wouldn't hesitate to do business w. him when I have the $ to spare on his stones.

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
:love::love:You definitely have a great collection! These are easily the best blue tourmalines I've seen aside from paraibas.

Aww thank you. It does look a little Paraiba like to me except it’s totally clear.

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yes other CS sellers in the US know him which helps. The thing is PayPal is not in Nigeria and he gets his business from most repeat customers who are comfortable doing business over wire transfer. I spoke to him and felt comfortable doing it, honestly I didn’t think it was a problem.

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You guys, I just can’t stop taking pics. A4AFD3C9-3C92-4C43-8C14-49BE7689C150.jpeg

Here is the box in which I keep my favourite stones- other than the blues the others are pink spinels. I currently don’t have a single spinel set in a ring, but I am so looking forward to it! They sparkle a lot. More pics and videos to follow!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You guys, I just can’t stop taking pics. A4AFD3C9-3C92-4C43-8C14-49BE7689C150.jpeg

Here is the box in which I keep my favourite stones- other than the blues the others are pink spinels. I currently don’t have a single spinel set in a ring, but I am so looking forward to it! They sparkle a lot. More pics and videos to follow!
Those are stunningly beautiful gems. The colors are incredible. I'm excited to see how the finished jewelry will turn out. Congratulations on a gorgeous collection! :love:

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I know just how you feel. It bothers me to have unset stones also. I feel a responsibility to carry out setting them so they can be enjoyed!

I know, it does feel like an awesome burden. I have so many unset ones now and I know I can logically wait to set them. Just give it more time. But it’s so hard! I end up carrying some gems around a bit just so I can see them in different lighting! And when you finally get to wear a gem in a ring it’s so satisfying

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Those are stunningly beautiful gems. The colors are incredible. I'm excited to see how the finished jewelry will turn out. Congratulations on a gorgeous collection! :love:

Thank you Natasha! I’m hoping to have two set soon so yay!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results