shape
carat
color
clarity

New PUP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Here is our latest addition to our family. Her name is Rolee and she is 6 months old today. She is a Chinese crested, and just an adorable pup!

When Mara posted about her cute pup a few months ago, we started thinking about getting another Chinese Crested (the one in my avatar is also a Chinese Crested, both are known as Powderpuffs, their counterparts are hairless!). Our current princess of the house has taken quite a shine to her!
9.gif

P1000387 (2).jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pic of the two of them after wearing themselves out playing tug of war!
9.gif

P1000389 (3).jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Goodness, I want one! She is adorable and they look so cute together! What are their names?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cutie! I just want to hug her and shower her with kisses.
lickout.gif

dberg

Rough_Rock
They are so cute! When we went camping earlier this summer we ran into a man who had a chinese crested also. His however looked like it had seen the working end of a weed wacker. It was mostly bald with the exception of the tail head. Is this normal? A variation of the breed, or just a variation of his dog.

Your babies are adorable!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What an adorable couple!!!!
love.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i want to eat them both for lunch. LOVERS!
love.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Cute Cute Cute! It's quite entertaining with two! I think they really like their canine counterparts.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What darlings! I want them!

cheers

Sharon

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

Patty, their names are Tricksey (white one) and Rolee (black one).

dberg, yes the powderpuff counterpart is the hairless. Unfortunately, some of the hairless lack more hair than others LOL! Your description is funny, but I have seen them look just as you described! We prefer the powderpuff, they are a lot more cuddly (hairless are more the feel of a hot water bottle!).
6.gif
The hairless that they show in dog shows usually have hair on their heads, feet, and tails.

Reena, I have heard tell that in their past they were eaten for lunch!!
errrr.gif
They are now bred as companion dogs, but in the past, amoung other things they were lunch and used as mousers on large ships!
14.gif

F&I, I had no idea how entertaining these little girls could be. We spend hours watching them play, they have the sweetest dispositions, but they are also mischievious (sp??)!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh, Icelady, what a couple of dolls.
love.gif
Congrats!
1.gif

And you're lucky they get along--my two do and it's the sweetest thing!
12.gif

...Don't even tell me about consuming dogs.... It's a real problem in some countries still today.
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
omg, sorry! didn't mean to touch a nerve on the eating dogs thing. sometimes i just love doggies so much that i want to consume them (but not in a literal sense), that's all!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Reena,

LOL, I didn't take you seriously, just figuratively!
2.gif

Jennifer, I know, I cannot imagine such a thing!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, both of your dogs are just adorable. I thought all Chinese Crested were bald. When my mom told me she wanted one I was like "Yuck" but I think she meant one like yours! They are too cute.
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/21/2004 5:04:32 PM reena wrote:

omg, sorry! didn't mean to touch a nerve on the eating dogs thing. sometimes i just love doggies so much that i want to consume them (but not in a literal sense), that's all!
----------------

renna, you are too funny--I salivate when I see a cute dog! (and I think pretty much all dogs are beautiful!)...and when it comes t mine--DROOL CITY!
3.gif

Dogs are just THE BEST.
1.gif
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
icelady
i want see pictures of the "white diamond" the one that floats on water.
2.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Reena, you mean the "paws" right?
21.gif

She is sooooo adorable! I love the color combo...wish I could snuggle her!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Very cute!
1.gif
I also love the pig tails on the white one.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww what a cutie!!! I adore the look on her face!
2.gif

Portia is 6 months old now and I tell Greg that it's sinful to be as cute and adorable as she is...we just want to hug her all the time. She is sooo spoiled, however rewards us by being a great companion. I want my dog's life!

enjoy your new baby...how fun, two dogs to keep each other company!
appl.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Awwww!!! They're just too adorable! I also thought all Chinese Crested had hairless bodies, but I wouldn't mind one of these!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Icelady,

Rolee is absolutely adorable! My FIL has two Chinese Crested Powderpuffs and they are such sweet dogs. He has an all white one named Disney who looks like Tricksey and the other one is similar to Rolee except with a mixture of brown in his coat. They were both at the end of their "show dog" careers when my in-laws got them (3 years old and 1 year old, respectively). They really are fun loving dogs! Enjoy them...yours are too cute together!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG what a cute little fuzzy puppy face!! I just wanna scruffle her hair and give her fuzzy puppy kisses!!!!!!
love.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

love love LOVE them both. How absolutely, unspeakably CUTE!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and daughter bought me a pair of earrings that say "I kiss my dog on the lips"!!!
9.gif
And it's true, that's how much I love 'em!

Didiamond, too funny that your FIL has two similar to mine. Our Tricksey girl was too big for the breed to show (she is 15" at the shoulder, top end of standard is 13"). Rolee could probably have shown, but not sure she has the big "attitude" needed for it.

We have two cats also, and Rolee just can't figure out why on earth they don't want to play with her like Tricks does. So Rolee does this little circus dog trick where she jumps into the air and does a 360, comes down (front paws down, butt up in the air, tail wagging) and makes some of the oddest squeals and puppy yaps just to get the cat's attention! The cat just looks at me like what have you done bringing this thing in here, we just got the other one trained???
rolleyes.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Those dogs are just too freaking cute!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh! And Reena! I saw a puppy yesterday that looks just like your doggie.. Sooooooooooooooo cute! I wanted to kiss him! But he was in a pet store, where cute little puppies (or any puppies for that matter) do not belong. This puppy was also bigger than I imagined a 2 month old Pappillion would be.. but thats what his little thing said he was, and he looked just like your avatar!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Icelady, I love the picture of your dog so much, I saved it for a screensaver. I am officially on the "hunt" for a puppy just like it~~!
We are moving into a new house at the end of this month, and I want one~!! I am searching on breeders in Ohio right now.
I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a breed of puppies before until now.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos of them.
9.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/23/2004 10:57:55 AM Diamondsbybree wrote:

Icelady, I love the picture of your dog so much, I saved it for a screensaver. I am officially on the 'hunt' for a puppy just like it~~!
We are moving into a new house at the end of this month, and I want one~!! I am searching on breeders in Ohio right now.
I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a breed of puppies before until now.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos of them.
9.gif
----------------

Hi Diamondsbybree,

I just PMed you!!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/22/2004 4:15:22 PM icelady wrote:

We have two cats also, and Rolee just can't figure out why on earth they don't want to play with her like Tricks does. So Rolee does this little circus dog trick where she jumps into the air and does a 360, comes down (front paws down, butt up in the air, tail wagging) and makes some of the oddest squeals and puppy yaps just to get the cat's attention! The cat just looks at me like what have you done bringing this thing in here, we just got the other one trained???
rolleyes.gif
----------------

That is SO funny, icelady! Aren't dogs the best entertainment in the world?

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/23/2004 12:36:19 PM Patty wrote:

----------------
On 10/22/2004 4:15:22 PM icelady wrote:

src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif"> ----------------

That is SO funny, icelady! Aren't dogs the best entertainment in the world?
----------------

Patty,

You bet! I think dog owners must live longer lives just cuz their dogs entertain 'em so much!
love.gif
I just love 'em!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results