shape
carat
color
clarity

New PP pearls!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok a few new pieces from the lovely gang at PP. Thought I’d better share... Sorry about the quality of the photos. :oops2:

Family shot - strands & bracelet are all from CC. Freshadama & Tahitian pendants & earrings are from PP. I wear them a lot!
11364D16-6E6B-4394-9D66-50C9A9433ECE.jpeg
Close up - the colour on the Tahitian is vivid peacock and looks much better IRL. It has a few blemishes but I don’t mind as it’s from the recent online sale. :dance:
E76A8F2C-D4BA-4BFF-9D18-DD3004A03967.jpeg
Last one! Close up on the earrings and divine CC strand which I just adore.
6AD1FFC7-38C8-4D9A-87D8-8CE8E9637796.jpeg

Only slight disappointment is the bale setting on the Tahitian pearl pendant is set crooked which bothers me a teeny bit but shipping is so expensive internationally that I’m just going to live with it. :shifty:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such lustrous pearls!

FWIW for something like a production error (crooked bale), I'd be thinking PP would cover the cost of shipping back and forth; plus, PP should have caught it and fixed it during their QA inspection prior to shipping, and with international shipping I'd have thought/hoped the QA was more thorough rather than less. A crooked bale to me would render the pendant non-wearable; you have it in hand and unless it doesn't bother or isn't noticeable once on, I'd suggest reaching out to PP via email to customer service and include a photo showing the crooked pendant.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PP has assisted me with paying for the return international shipment when the error has been theirs. I would contact them to see what they say.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results