shape
carat
color
clarity

New pink diamond coming my way

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought a small GIA certified fancy brown-pink diamond .22ct from Leibish as a CHristmas gift to myself. I always wanted one and I can't believe the great deal I got. It was on sale on their website from 1200 to 900. I decided to check their ebay store and it was $600 starting bid with 1day left and I won with no other bids. I know brown in it does lower the price, but I like peachy pinkness it gives or antique rose color they described it as. Here are some vendor pics of it as well as the setting I am having be set in :)

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l500 (2).jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, great buying too. it will be stunning once set.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Those are also called pink champagne diamonds. It will look more pink in a rose gold head with a white shank.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Those are also called pink champagne diamonds. It will look more pink in a rose gold head with a white shank.

Thanks. They will be with rose gold prongs. I dont want the whole head to be rose gold cuase it will blend to much since ere are no contrasting stone around it, but i am hoping the prongs will help a little to the color

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh well done!!!! Very pretty stone and that is some excellent shopping on your part!

Can't wait to see it set!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the brown pinks/pink browns. It's going to be gorgeous!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love it!!!!! I can’t wait to see it on your finger.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It might be because Im currently obsessed with wanting to set EVERY smaller stone that I see in a bezeled 22k gold engraved ring setting but I truly think this pinky champagne diamond would look hunka hunka burning stunning in something like this!

Screenshot_2019-12-28-00-36-19~2.png

Even though youre probably most definetely not going to give in to the demands of a stranger just nod your head and say yes. Lol
Make my little gem heart happy!

Btw, I usually bat my eyes and have no interest in colored diamonds but the color and cut of this stone is very pleasing. I'm feeling a little green with envy :Up_to_something:Especially for the price of 600!!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This will be soooo pretty!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Awesome purchase!!! cant wait to see the final result!!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It might be because Im currently obsessed with wanting to set EVERY smaller stone that I see in a bezeled 22k gold engraved ring setting but I truly think this pinky champagne diamond would look hunka hunka burning stunning in something like this!

Screenshot_2019-12-28-00-36-19~2.png

Even though youre probably most definetely not going to give in to the demands of a stranger just nod your head and say yes. Lol
Make my little gem heart happy!

Btw, I usually bat my eyes and have no interest in colored diamonds but the color and cut of this stone is very pleasing. I'm feeling a little green with envy :Up_to_something:Especially for the price of 600!!

I really love that ring and details on it. if the stone were bigger and not only 3.2mm id consider it :). But again need a setting that will help give some finger coverage :).

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very nice diamond - would love to hear how accurate pics and video are...

Some diamonds from Leibish are on my wishlist...these colors too.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I think you picked a perfect setting for you! Im just obsessed with setting anything thats under 6mm in a high karat engraved bezel; its a sickness I tell you!

I cannot wait to see her set :dance:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's going to look so pretty - looking forward to seeing this ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's going to be an awesome ring. Love the setting and the stone. Congrats on a great find!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Halo it, do not bezel. A bezel will only make it face up smaller.

I agree with this. Am I too late or too unsupportive...? I worry it looks a little lonely there in the middle of that expanse of rose gold. Maybe some tiny colorless diamonds surrounding and emphasizing the color differential...?

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree with this. Am I too late or too unsupportive...? I worry it looks a little lonely there in the middle of that expanse of rose gold. Maybe some tiny colorless diamonds surrounding and emphasizing the color differential...?

I understand what you mean but had to go with this setting for also budget reasons and love it how it is :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, my favourite shade of pink!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results