shape
carat
color
clarity

New Padparadscha Ring

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone.

I bought a new Padparadscha, it is a 3.53 stone and Certified as Unheated/Untreated. I had it set in a simple halo setting.

It looks like there is a huge window, but in perspective the window is actually quite small. It closes up completely when the ring is on my finger.

I will try for hand shots, later on today. For now, here is the picture that was sent to me.

NSC_padparadscha_sapphire_ring.jpg

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Where did you find your pad? It's beautiful, a perfect blend of colors. I can't WAIT to see hand shots, I've been searching for hand shots/non vendor pics of your other pad jewelry but the search function never turns up anything and from what I've read a lot of posts won't show up because of the changes to the site ;(

I love seeing pads under different light sources, and yours are just so beautiful, and big!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much NV. I bought it at The Natural Sapphire Company, which isn't very popular here ha ha. The stone had just come in and I called them about it. It reminded me so much of T-gals and when I received it, I fell in love with it.

All of my other pads are small, and this one will be the largest that I will ever own.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers what a BEAUTY!!! I love the halo setting! Love it!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl: A beautiful ring for a beautiful lady!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy sweetheart. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Linda W said:
Thank you so much NV. I bought it at The Natural Sapphire Company, which isn't very popular here ha ha. The stone had just come in and I called them about it. It reminded me so much of T-gals and when I received it, I fell in love with it.

All of my other pads are small, and this one will be the largest that I will ever own.

Linda...very pretty....I too am a customer of NSC. I have gotten very good service from them and love the sapphires I have purchased. Need some hand shots of this beauty! :appl: :wavey:

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Linda W said:

Then a big CONGRATS on your biggest pad purchase :appl: how exciting!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh this one is pretty too! Did you name this one as well? Would love to see hand shots when you get it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful stone and ring Linda. Wear it in good health and enjoy!!!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and gorgeous gem Linda. Well done! Wishing you lots of enjoyment and happy moments gazing into its depths.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
You are KILLING me here!!! :-o I'll do a six month trade for my mahenge........ Oh, this is so beautiful!! :love:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Linda, that was worth the wait to see. Now that's what I call a true Pad colour. You can clearly see the pinks and oranges. What a find. Lucky lucky you! :appl:

Please can I also be a pest and beg for some hand shots when you're ready? It's a truly stunning ring and I'd love to see it in perspective (if you know what I mean)!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Linda, this new ring is just breathtaking! I can't wait to see your hand shots of it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda it's gorgeous! And HUGE! You HAVE to get handshots of this sucker, or I will refuse to speak with you.

(And yet, is it terrible that I'm not holding my breath for those shots? :wink2: )

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MOOOREE PICTURES!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone so much.

T-Gal you crack me up. The stone reminded me so much of YOUR stone. tee hee.

I promise to take more pictures. It is cloudy out now and is going to rain. I WILL take pictures, I really want you to see this beauty in the sunlight and different lighting. Also, my pendant too.

I am so happy that you all like her.

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That's going to be quite the stone! Can't wait to see some real life pics!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! A big congrats on a beautiful ring. :love:

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly, that looks gorgeous! I love the colors on your pad, and am looking forward to seeing your other pictures. Is your pendant a pad too?

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, delectable color on the pad! And the setting is beautiful. Can't wait for hand shots!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will be waiting for hand shots. ;)) Nice delicate colour in your padparadscha.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
LindaW: Congratulations on your new addition to your fabulous pad collection. The color is beautiful with just the perfect mix of medium tone pink and orange. 3.53 ct is huge for an unheated pad. What are the dimensions? Enjoy you new ring!

AN

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too funny - when I saw this in the list I immediately thought of you and it's your new ring. :bigsmile:

Hi Linda! :wavey: Your ring is gorgeous. What a great color. :appl:

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous padparadscha! And it looks so perfect in the setting. :love:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, gorgeous! We definitely need handshots, definitely. We'll all hold our breath waiting for photos and if there's no one left posting in CS then it'll be all your fault Linda. No pressure though. :)

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
:love: It's gorgeous, we NEED more pictures!! N-E-E-D more pictures!! Please?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda I love it, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more pics. :appl: :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was not a pad girl, but I think you are going to convert me...

Incidentally, do we have a "show me your padparacha" thread? If not, could someone consider starting one, please? I'd love to see everyone's pad, but PS has been in existence for such a long ime, it is hard to find each post.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! It is so beautiful. I really want to see some handshots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results