shape
carat
color
clarity

New moissanite vendor?

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I've never heard of them.. their .com is only a year old... has anyone else heard/ordered from them?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had a look at their site, all the rings are in 925 silver, which is fine, but their prices are too high in my opinion.
They dont have much of a range either.
In my opinion it would be better to go with someone like GoldenBirdjewellery on Etsy. They offer different metals content and a much bigger range of Moissanite sizes and shapes. Plus plenty of PS ers have bought from them, myself included, and been happy with the purchase.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joseph Schubach has sold some great moissanites that I've seen on discussion boards, but they aren't cheap.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Many years ago you could get a moissanite for a $20 bid on ebay. Those days are few and far between now. I use Antique Diamond Jewel on etsy for most of my creations or Moissaniteco. But ADJ is way less expensive than others.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
FYI as of today? I tested them with a purchase at the beginning of December. I even paid for upgraded "dhl" shipping. After 2 weeks of back and forth and their run around emails, I finally disputed them through paypal. They instantly refunded me with no explanation the same day within 2 hours of the dispute and paper trail of emails being reported. I'd steer clear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results