shape
carat
color
clarity

New men’s ring idea

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s pretty hard to riff off of the unique designer you noted, without doing too much.
But here’s my contributions BD1F4FBB-6DF6-4A54-9CC6-5180429A77F9.jpeg 182B0498-E892-4BCC-B49B-3FDD11875BBA.jpeg
My preference out of your posted ideas would be the two stones directly n/s of the straight black band, no extension.

Like the first design!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your help!!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your help!!

Does this mean you've decided?

I am curious which direction you are going. And to see the final result. :cool2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 12.00.01 PM.png

I love the look of this one.
The concern I'd have with this design is the ring is like a coiled spring.

Since it's worn on the hand and hands do a zillion things ... it is likely that some day the ring will inadvertently have a force applied to it that compresses the 3 bands, pushing the stones together.
It would be a shame if the stones damaged each other.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 12.00.01 PM.png

I love the look of this one.
The concern I'd have with this design is the ring is like a coiled spring.

Since it's worn on the hand and hands do a zillion things ... it is likely that some day the ring will inadvertently have a force applied to it that compresses the 3 bands, pushing the stones together.
It would be a shame if the stones damaged each other.

Would bezeling the stones help protect them? Or are you going for a more open look?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting could have gold connecting each stone under the gallery. Each stone set individually, but each stone’s setting soldered (or forged) together underneath. You wouldn’t have to see the attachment from the top view (unless you wanted to) and the attachment would prevent the “coil” from actually compressing.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oooh!
I love love love this one, with the ruby set east-west on one side of the band, but I wonder what it would look like with an OEC set on the other side. I also love Hemmerle and Taffin designs. That style expresses such power! Wonderful.

Forgive me if I have missed in the other messages, but what metal will you use? I loved seeing the black and wondered if you were going to do blackened?

1578701651717.png

Last edited:

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oooh!
I love love love this one, with the ruby set east-west on one side of the band, but I wonder what it would look like with an OEC set on the other side. I also love Hemmerle and Taffin designs. That style expresses such power! Wonderful.

Forgive me if I have missed in the other messages, but what metal will you use? I loved seeing the black and wondered if you were going to do blackened?

1578701651717.png

I think this is the design I am going to go for. It is going to be blackened gold.

Do you think this stone, or a hexagon or octagon diamond ?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!
Could you share a photo of the diamond facing east-west?
Centered with the ruby, they will be an amazing team!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
How exciting!
Could you share a photo of the diamond facing east-west?
Centered with the ruby, they will be an amazing team!

Is the diamond not facing east west? Or am I missing something?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it's an optical illusion but in the most recent photo above, it looks like it's facing north/south?

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Maybe it's an optical illusion but in the most recent photo above, it looks like it's facing north/south?

I’ll do it when I come back from vacation! I’m currently in Venice. So. Many. Jewels!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results