Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New life into a piece of jewellery - advice sought

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
I have a very classic solitaire diamond engagement ring, platinum head and yellow gold ring + plain yellow gold wedding band, a pair of WF ACA studs (in platinum) and a rose gold chain with a pearl pendant that are my every day wearing items.

For my wedding anniversary a few years ago, my husband and I purchased a beautiful diamond from BGD blue range (which I now realise was very well priced) and set it in platinum. I tried to love it. I wore it once or twice . The white gold/light metal just doesn't suit me and I wasn't reaching for it plus it felt too big to wear as a pendant? (is 0.7ct).

What would you do with it? What could I convert it to? - I was thinking a ring but then I already have a (smaller) solitaire ring....

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I have a very classic solitaire diamond engagement ring, platinum head and yellow gold ring + plain yellow gold wedding band, a pair of WF ACA studs (in platinum) and a rose gold chain with a pearl pendant that are my every day wearing items.

For my wedding anniversary a few years ago, my husband and I purchased a beautiful diamond from BGD blue range (which I now realise was very well priced) and set it in platinum. I tried to love it. I wore it once or twice . The white gold/light metal just doesn't suit me and I wasn't reaching for it plus it felt too big to wear as a pendant? (is 0.7ct).

What would you do with it? What could I convert it to? - I was thinking a ring but then I already have a (smaller) solitaire ring....
May we see pictures of all these lovelies please

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A bangle or something similar to wear on your wrist?

I love this design and it belongs to a PSer.

DK :))

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
Some threads here : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gift-from-husband.253738/

Don't have thread for my ring as it's very small by pricescope standards! 0.5ct & 13 years old :) but here are 2 pictures.

20200207_195927.jpg
20200207_200033.jpg

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
A bangle or something similar to wear on your wrist?

I love this design and it belongs to a PSer.

Bangle 01.JPG

DK :))
I REALLY like this idea. I would wear it a lot too.

Hmmm.....ideas......I have a yellow gold bangle I could trade in to jeweller to begin one with rose gold !

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.