shape
carat
color
clarity

new IDJ baby bezel earrings! + 30th bday sparkle treats

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I want to thank the fine folks at IDJ for helping me out with these perfect earrings. They are .3 ctw in 18k gold. I thought maybe .3 would be too small to register but they are wonderfully bright and perfect for everyday wear. I got them as a 30th bday gift to myself :) to match my new-to-me WF ACA bezel pendant (via DB -hoorah) and Im just so pleased with the set and what I paid for it!!!

img_5653.jpg ear_shot_0.jpg fullsizerender_158.jpg

The WF necklace:
img_3872_0.jpg

And now for fun I want to share a vintage OEC RHR I got for the same occasion (yes overkill, whoops!)

image_4424.jpg
img_4935.jpg

And a lovely bday gift from my husband, the Tag Aquaracer in SS and 18k rose gold.
img_4988_0.jpg

I was truthfully dreading this bday but now wish it was my 30th every year! haha

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! And happy birthday.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
lovely!!! Happy Birthday!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great way to get over a big bday! Hey, my thirty's were some of my favorite years!

Really love your bezel set cuties and your ACA pendant! Great choices!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! 30 turned out great! Congratulations on such a sweet haul. Yeah. Wish I had your 30th!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love those sweet earrings with the pendant! Great choice! Your new ring is super cool, too...of course you had to get it!
Happy 30th :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful gifts - you would have a hard time outdoing this birthday on your 40th!

Enjoy it all - so sparkly and lovely!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All gorgeous pieces!!! Happy 30th to you!!!

PerkyPolly

Rough_Rock
Happy Birthday To You !
I really like the diamond studs and necklace set - Perfect gift that just keeps giving ! They're very sophisticated!
Enjoy!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
lorrissey said:
lorrissey|1472592431|4071575 said:

Thank you ladies!

tyty333 said:
What a great way to get over a big bday! Hey, my thirty's were some of my favorite years!

Really love your bezel set cuties and your ACA pendant! Great choices!

Jewelry really heals all haha :) . This was my first bday I had a hard time grasping! But so far so good :appl:

LLJsmom said:
Wow!! 30 turned out great! Congratulations on such a sweet haul. Yeah. Wish I had your 30th!

Thank you :) Im on a shopping moratorium for awhile now I think.

Ally66 said:
Oh, I love those sweet earrings with the pendant! Great choice! Your new ring is super cool, too...of course you had to get it!
Happy 30th :appl:

Thank you, the ring is from 1890 ! From the UK. It magically fit and yes just had to do it haha

MissGotRocks said:
Beautiful gifts - you would have a hard time outdoing this birthday on your 40th!

Enjoy it all - so sparkly and lovely!

Im already thinking about it haha. A gold bracelet perhaps... :clap: :dance: Ive been wearing all the pieces everyday since, always a good sign!

PerkyPolly said:
Happy Birthday To You !
I really like the diamond studs and necklace set - Perfect gift that just keeps giving ! They're very sophisticated!
Enjoy!

Thank you so much I always coveted them! They just seem to float :) :love:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! I love that the yellow gold earrings, necklace, and ring coordinate. The ring looks fabulous on - I love the star cutouts around the diamonds! And happy 30th! I just celebrated mine and also went overboard on gifts. It's a good thing to do every now and then. :D

re: dreading this birthday, my dad put on my birthday menu "In fond memory of the once-young Distracts." I was like :roll: daaaaad :roll:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love the size and bezels. All good!!

cheers--Sharon

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy blingtastic birthday!!! :appl:

You must have the daintiest earlobes because the 0.30 ctw have a nice presence on you!!! :love: :love: :love:

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful pieces. Happy 30th!! Wow, I think :confused: I can remember being 30 :wink2: Enjoy them for many years. :dance:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces! :love: I have the exact same studs from IDJ and I wear them all the time!

Happy birthday!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful birthday bling! :appl: Your new pieces all compliment each other so well! :appl: Congratulations! :clap:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Very nice pieces! The earrings look larger than .3ctw!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely birthday gifts!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results