shape
carat
color
clarity

New exotic, metallic pearls at Pearlparadise.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a great set! More pics please. How would you describe the color?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 2:27:55 PM
Author: swedish bean
I got it in an email... everything else is 14% off with the bemine code too (minus tahitians and monthly specials)

They have 6 things on special though:

6.5-7 Lav Freshwater Necklace, $125: sale $70

6.5-7 AAA Black Freshwater Necklace, $125: Sale $70

8.5-9 Blue Baroque Akoya Bracelet, $175: Sale $125

6.5-7 Exotic Freshwater Necklace, $190: Sale $155

8-9mm AAA Multi Freshwater Necklace, $360: Sale $240

7-7.5 Gold Akoya 35' Necklace, $1000: Sale $700

Thanks, Swedishbean! Yahoo email always comes late. I got the email now. Ditto what innerkitten said. What's the color like? Is it copper with green overtone or pink? I think the ribbon pendant is pretty substantial too. I saw it when I was at PP last year. For the money, it's really worth it.

Date: 2/2/2010 3:02:26 PM
Author: innerkitten
Wow what a great set! More pics please. How would you describe the color?

I think the color is a bit lighter than the picture I posted.

They really are not pink, or peach... I think they are a medium copper color with a bit of green and pink overtones.

Honestly, I don''t wear much yellow gold, but it really complements the pearls! It''s been snowing/ bad weather here so the pictures I took are not good, so I''m going to wait until the sun is out hopefully :D

Hey innerkitten, don''t you have some pictures to share too?
11.gif

Another iphone pic, but I think it shows the color really well.

sbears12.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
They almost look bronze in that last photo! So pretty!

Yes I did get a pair too :) Mine are creamy, champagne with rose overtones and in some light they have some green in there. They are very pale and I have not been able to get a good photo of them. They are some of the prettiest pearls I''ve ever owned.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Trying to post a pic

earrings4981.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thanks !
I would really like to see these in all one color strands. I think Jeremy said they may have some in the future.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are even more gorgeous! They look great on you especially with the color of your hair!!!!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
these metallic pearls! For those who have both, do you prefer the freshadamas or the metallics more?

I think they are considered Freshadama as well... Everything that I got in the mail from PP shows that they are graded "Freshadama-Gem"

Anyone know for sure? I''ve been meaning to ask.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 6:21:20 PM
Author: swedish bean
I think they are considered Freshadama as well... Everything that I got in the mail from PP shows that they are graded ''Freshadama-Gem''

Anyone know for sure? I''ve been meaning to ask.

That''s interesting and good to know... I guess my next question would just be do you prefer the metallic look more or the more subtle sheen of the traditional freshadamas?

I really like the metallics. :) They''re very unique to me!!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I like the metallic ones better: luster and colors. It seems like the Chinese are getting better and better with their techniques. The colors are indescribable, like what innerkitten said about hers. Some pearls look like they have irridescence of multiple colors and can rival the akoyas as far as metallic luster.

HHP said it exactly the way I was try to say it.

LOL I''ve only owned 3 pairs now (
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
for now... )

but I can see just the coolest colors in them. I WILL be buying more. I was told that they didn''t have as many white-colored ones than the standard multi ones, so if someone is looking for a stark white set, I don''t think you''d be able to get it in the metallics (yet?)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The colors closer to white like the creams and super pastel pinks went quickly they told me. Maybe thats because they didn''t have many. When I ordered mine they were the last cream/champagne colored pair.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Anyone know how long it usually takes them to return an email? I emailed them last night about some color options and I''m impatiently waiting for a reply hehe.

I would call. Every time I''ve emailed they''ve told me to call anyways....

Good luck and let us know how it goes
11.gif

I forgot to post this, but here is the necklace! (again with phone pix)

sbpearlnecklace.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results