shape
carat
color
clarity

New eternity band...should I keep it??!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up this eternity band SUPER CHEAP. Does it add anything to my set??? I''ve been staring at it waaaaay too much and I need some fresh eyes. Does my set look the best by itself or should I keep this new band for "blingier days"? Thanks for your input!!!!!

Here''s my current set...

neternsetfrontclose1.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shot of current set

oeternsetfront.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Another

meternsetside.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the new eternity band. Its about .9 ctw, fish tail setting approx 2mm wide

lneweternclose.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shot of new eternity band

kneweternity2.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
set with new band

peternsetfrontclose.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shot

qneweternfront2.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
another

rneweternside.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Or...eternity bands worn on either side of e-ring...

tneweternsplit.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

splittree.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Last pic. Thanks for looking!

splittreeclose.JPG

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
It's very pretty. Would you ever wear it with one band on each side of the ering? Ha! You posted the photos while I was asking you the question. I like it with the ering between the bands! Although I like the look of your wedding set by itself too. A lot of combos to pick from!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks swingirl! I don''t know, its my least favorite look but I''m wondering what other people''s opinion''s are.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a big fan of the one band on each side look, but if you don't love it then I think it looks best with just one band. I do like though, that if you don't wear your ering you can double up on the bands for a more substantial look. I think the whole set is beautiful though. Very pretty and classy!

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous. I love a band on either side of your solitare. You are gorgeous hands by the way... (just a little envious)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Your set is lovely!

I think it looks good with the one on either side. To be honest, the fact that the two bands aren''t quite the same would drive me batty if I wore them stacked one next to the other. But I''m a spaz, so that needs to be taken into account.
9.gif

If you got a great deal on it, I say keep it for those days your feeling like a little extra sparkle.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look with the bands on either side. It looks very balanced. Do you think you''d get used to the look if you wear it like that for a few days or does it feel too big for you?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think it is very pretty. I love the look of your ering in the middle.

kkimbell

Rough_Rock
I feel almost bad that I''m not going with the majority of people who like the two bands. But I kinda like the one band. I just tried on my e ring the other day and the jeweler placed a band on each side.

I just felt like it took away from the ring. Less is sometimes more. However, there''s no doubt that either way would work.. It''s just a matter of what feels right ya know.

K :)

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much guys!!! This is EXACTLY the input I needed. I've been staring at my hand for too darn long and don't know what I think anymore
33.gif
. I'm currently wearing it with bands on either side to see if I can get used to it. It's funny, I thought I liked them both under the e-ring, but when I see it in the pictures, it definitely looks better with one on either side!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the eternity band with your ering
30.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

I don''t think the new eternity band adds much when you stack it next to your wedding band, but I LOVE it when you wear one eternity band on each side of your e-ring. LOVE that look!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I especially like the look of the new ring paired together with the other band and the e-ring on the outside. I like that better than just your original set or the e-ring sandwiched inbetween. But I know what you mean about looking and looking at your hand deciding which look is best, I do that when I get a new piece, in fact I went through many rings till I got my stack of 3 just the way I like it!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I especially like the look of the new ring paired together with the other band and the e-ring on the outside. I like that better than just your original set or the e-ring sandwiched inbetween. But I know what you mean about looking and looking at your hand deciding which look is best, I do that when I get a new piece, in fact I went through many rings till I got my stack of 3 just the way I like it!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
I love your set with one on each side. Very pretty!!!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I''m just a fan of the wedding band. I don''t like the look of it sandwiched, sorry.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a very pretty set and I do like them in all of your photos. I would keep it. You can mix it up some days - wear the bands together without the ering, wear one band or both. Have fun with them! They are lovely.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I too like it with one band on each side of the e-ring.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I like all the stacks. I would keep it ... even though it looks similar to your band already, I think it''s nice to have some options.
10.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks fabulous, in the first few pics I thought it matched exactly!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results