carat
color
clarity

New Engagement Ring - BGD Black

The Critic

Rough_Rock
This thread is long overdue.

Background on the shopping experience.

I originally selected a stone from the BGD Advance Collection. After the stone was cut, the stone qualified to be a BGD Black. It is a 1.147 carat, F, VVS1.

The setting is a six-prong Fishtail Pave with a request to make the prongs as thin as possible. She chose the setting.

The fiancee is extremely happy with the stone and the overall ring. Brian and Jamie did a fantastic job with the entire sales process; they were patient, responsive and knowledgeable about their business. In fact, I am currently working with Jamie on a matching wedding band for this ring.

diamond1.jpg diamond2.jpg diamond3.jpg BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan3_061819.jpg BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan2_061819.jpg BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan1_061819.jpg

Last edited:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - congratulations on your engagement!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK that is gorgeous!!! Super blingy while also delicate. And that beautiful stone just screams quality! Congratulations!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Congrats to you both and thanks for sharing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is a really beautiful ring!!! Congrats!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Gorge!! Congrats on your engagement! Please let us know your choice of wedding ring. Excited to see what you pair with this delicate e-ring!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement.

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
WOW That photo with the arrows is flawless! :jaw drop: You did a great job :clap: May you and your fiancé have a lifetime of love and happiness!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Well my goodness but that looks lovely!!! Very nice size for your hand :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring on a beautiful hand! Congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thrilled for you both. So glad she loves it. Beautiful ring.

The Critic

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind words everyone! We are very happy with the ring and how it came out.

Gorge!! Congrats on your engagement! Please let us know your choice of wedding ring. Excited to see what you pair with this delicate e-ring!

We will be pairing the ring with this band:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's lovely! Congratulations on your engagement! Would love to see more photos! I had a custom ring made that was inspired strongly by rings like this, so seeing this type of ring makes me smile just that little bit more. Thank you for sharing.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The diamond is absolutely gorgeous! The setting is classic and elegant. Congratulations on your engagement!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous on her!!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
So, so pretty! Congrats, enjoy, and beautiful life with your beloved!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. :love: A classic beauty. Congrats. :appl:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is long overdue.

Background on the shopping experience.

I originally selected a stone from the BGD Advance Collection. After the stone was cut, the stone qualified to be a BGD Black. It is a 1.147 carat, F, VVS1.

The setting is a six-prong Fishtail Pave with a request to make the prongs as thin as possible. She chose the setting.

The fiancee is extremely happy with the stone and the overall ring. Brian and Jamie did a fantastic job with the entire sales process; they were patient, responsive and knowledgeable about their business. In fact, I am currently working with Jamie on a matching wedding band for this ring.

diamond1.jpg diamond2.jpg diamond3.jpg BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan3_061819.jpg BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan2_061819.jpg BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan1_061819.jpg

OOOH, look at the colored flashes in the first pic. Nice! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results