Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New engagement and wedding ring by David Klass

Kathypdoe

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I’ve been thinking about what kind of ring I wanted for the last three years! I finally decided, sent David a picture and just received it today! I’m in love!
David has made me three rings and this is my favorite and last.

Attachments

Kathypdoe

Rough_Rock
Hi DiaLuv,

This is my first post in years, so I just saw your reply. I wasn’t sure where to post it.

The center is a 1.02, I VS2, that David found for me eight years ago, that was in a different setting he made for me.

This setting is white gold and rose gold with .81 H VS diamonds. Four grams for the engagement ring, and 2.5 grams for the curved white gold band.

I just sent David an inspiration picture and it was less than a month until I received it today.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so, so pretty & feminine! I love DK's work - it's always so striking & very well executed.

You had 3 rings made? Don't hold out on us & share a little picture of the third!

Kathypdoe

Rough_Rock
This is so, so pretty & feminine! I love DK's work - it's always so striking & very well executed.

You had 3 rings made? Don't hold out on us & share a little picture of the third!
Alex, I meant I had three rings made from David through the years. This is my new set made for my second marriage. My first husband passed away eight years ago. . I’m remarried to a wonderful man.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex, I meant I had three rings made from David through the years. This is my new set made for my second marriage. My first husband passed away eight years ago. . I’m remarried to a wonderful man.
I'm so sorry to hear about your first husband. You sound to be in a really good place now & your new rings are just beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! David's work is wonderful as always. Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I like the mixed metal and that its somewhat different!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring!!!! It looks perfect on your hand!!! Congratulations!

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! it's very unique, the work is exquisite, you melded many of my most favorite styles into a perfect ring.. Love it. :)

lydial

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, what a lovely take on a floral halo/cluster! Can you do me a favor and please explain the contour of the the outer metal scalloped halo? Is it grooved/like a channel or is it an optical illusion? If it is a channel can you explain the design decision as I have never seen anything like it, thanks:)

Kathypdoe

Rough_Rock
Hello, what a lovely take on a floral halo/cluster! Can you do me a favor and please explain the contour of the the outer metal scalloped halo? Is it grooved/like a channel or is it an optical illusion? If it is a channel can you explain the design decision as I have never seen anything like it, thanks:)
Hi Lydian! Thank you all for your compliments!! The scalloped halo is like a double halo. I don’t know how else to explain it. It does look like a channel, like you said. I’m going to try to attach a video. . I just love it. *Well, I couldn’t figure out how to attach a video so I just enlarged it the original ring had milraining all around the rose gold but I like it better being shiny 9EB6BB74-11FE-422B-8DBB-64CCEB3A3BAF.jpeg

lydial

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lydian! Thank you all for your compliments!! The scalloped halo is like a double halo. I don’t know how else to explain it. It does look like a channel, like you said. I’m going to try to attach a video. . I just love it. *Well, I couldn’t figure out how to attach a video so I just enlarged it the original ring had milraining all around the rose gold but I like it better being shiny 9EB6BB74-11FE-422B-8DBB-64CCEB3A3BAF.jpeg
Very unique! I bet it looks even more beautiful IRL! Pictures never do the rings justice but yours is something no one else has. Enjoy!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.