shape
carat
color
clarity

new e-ring to go with princess eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

erupgrade

Rough_Rock
Hi
Just found this forum and think its really great! have already learnt loads! Not sure if i''m in the right place to ask but needing some advice on what to chose for my engagement ring upgrade. i love the idea of a princess cut with baguette side stones, budget will probably allow for a 1 ct stone. i already have a princess cut full eternity ring and wonder what this will look like with the baguette side stones. i wonder if a solitaire would look better but really love the look of the baguettes. do any of you have this and even better, do you have any pictures to help me make up my mind?!
thanks very much xx

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Can you post a picture of the wedding band so we can have an idea of it''s size, etc.? I do like a solitaire with baguettes a lot, but I agree that it makes the match with a wedding band more difficult.

erupgrade

Rough_Rock
thank you very much for your reply. Have been trying to get a photo from camera onto computer with no luck at all!! basically its a channel set 1.5 ct princess cut, will keep trying to upload photo. however, having spent the last 2 days on this forum i am beginning to wonder if i need to start from scratch! i thought i was quite knowlegeable about diamonds but compared to you guys i am just a beginner! i love the halo rings on here, am in the uk and i don''t think they are so common here. think i need to spend a bit more time reading and looking on here! My favourite at the moment is a ritani halo for a brilliant cut but has 2 bezel set princess cuts on the side with further pave set around the shank. again, its not a make i think they do here but i think it is beautiful and that combination could work perhaps.
thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results