shape
carat
color
clarity

New diamond huggies

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Me again....one more bit of bling to share... I've had diamond huggies on my wish list for a while. I bought the tiny Brian Gavin 0.24 ctw ones last year, and though beautiful, my "fluffy" lobes needed a little -- less hugging? I sold those and then my goal was to maximize size and sparkle for approx. $800. Not a huge budget, but I'm very pleased with what I found. These are from Anjolee.com. My pair are the "Essential Diamond Hoop Earrings." I chose .70 ctw, 14k yellow gold, H-I, SI2. There are 14 diamonds total. Anjolee offers a 3rd party appraisal from IGI (which I did not buy), so we can keep that in mind when reviewing specs -- BUT, these are so sparkly, white, and eye clean! They're subtle enough for work days (nurse in scrubs!) but have enough shimmer to compliment casual or dressier looks. I'm very pleased with what I was able to get for the $$ I had to spend. Here they are, and thanks again for looking!

img_0926.jpg

img_0922.jpg

img_0920.jpg

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Those are very pretty earrings.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, those are amazing! So delicate yet so sparkly! :appl:

Any chance of some ear shots?

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah, Jambalaya...I know we rarely *love* ear shots, but the ones we tried I just couldn't even like! We will need to try again....

Thank you, and Rena7, too!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty , rich yellow gold!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Such gorgeous huggies! Can you please tell me how long they are? I'm also after a pair that's not too 'huggable' and your earrings look just perfect! Earshots would be greatly appreciated :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! :love: Really pretty design and they look to be a great size! Would love to see an earshot :halo: It takes some trial and error to get a decent one!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OK, here it is....I hope it gives some helpful perspective! I do feel my earlobes are a bit full, and my piercings are a little higher than I might have wanted. Also, I measured the inside of the hoop when it's closed, top to bottom, and it is 9/16".

img_6170.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Actually, as I look at it, maybe these are more "hoop" than "huggie..." :eh: Also, any hints of yellow in the photos are not present in real life -- the diamonds are very white!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow those look perfect on you! If I was getting huggies/hoops I would go for something just like these!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Junebug!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely on you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them on you. Perfect. :love: Enjoy in health and happiness!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmmm - shared prongs... love that type of setting!! Very nice - and your ear lobes are not at all "FLUFFY"!!! lol!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really pretty and a great size for everyday as well as dress up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results