shape
carat
color
clarity

New DBTY from IDJ!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Just thought I'd share my new birthday pressie, a DBTY necklace from my hubby and 15 week old DS :bigsmile:

Luann from IDJ had this custom made for me, it's 16", 14k yellow gold chain with white gold bezels, and 9 x 15pt diamonds. I love it!

_4905.jpg

_4906.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, not sure why that pic came up twice, sorry about that! Here's some neck shots.

_4907.jpg

_4908.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just for fun, my handsome little bling model :love: He is a man who isn't afraid to wear a bit o' bling!

_4909.jpg

_4910.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
TOOOOO precious!!! What a confident young man! tee hee!!

Gorgeous DBTY! and nice size diamonds --- it looks good on the both of you! I am glad you are happy with your necklace and it looks awesome!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dandi,

Was wondering how you were going! Your baby boy is gorgeous (must have missed a bit, Congratulations)

I love your necklace it looks great on you and 15 pointers are a very nice size - IDJ did a great job once again,
another happy customer.

Do you find you wear it as an everyday piece? Just curious - been thinking of getting one myself for a while.

Once again, congratulations on your baby boy, he is adorable :wavey:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey mama!! It's absolutely gorgeous on you, but I love it even more on that cute blonde "model." :love: :bigsmile:

Enjoy it!! Hope you are loving every second with your baby boy!

D

Deactivated member 42515

It looks gorgeous on you!

And Mr. Man here! What a cutie!!!!!! He's rocking that bling! And with the cutest smile too

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Firstly thought it has feelings of body jewelry when you wear it on your hand, but other pictures tell me no, it is a precious necklace!!! It looks geat on you, but very adorable on the handsome model!!! His smile is so sweet, which makes me smile a lot!!! :appl: :appl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday! Beautiful necklace but that baby boy steals the show! Congrats. :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you, your little man is adorable!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet little man, so cute! And your necklace is gorgeous, it looks great on you :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Lovely DBTY from IDJ but I have to side not and say your hands/ nails are killer!!! They are so elegant! I have major hand/ nail envy going on right now! :Up_to_something: :mrgreen:
EDIT: Sorry I didn't see your little man pictures till after I posted! He is adorable!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, what a handsome baby boy!!!!!!!! :love: I just want to give him lotsa hugs!!!!
And lovely DBTY!!!! Love the yellow gold! Wear in health and happiness!!!! :appl:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks very lovely on you. Great proportion and all. Great idea about getting white gold bezel but yellow gold chain. The contrast in color between the bezel and the chain and the white gold around the diamond help make the diamonds appear larger.

A few questions from those of us contemplating about getting a short dbty necklace (no dangling pendant).

1. Does the necklace slide up/down your neck. Guess you made it 16" short may help prevent the movement. True?

2. What is the diamond spacing? From photo, it looks like 1 inch. If evenly spaced, then it is 1.5 inch.
I like the spacing in your necklace as it appears. Hope it is 1.5 inch, so there is no need to worry too much about seeing a long, bare chain section while the necklace slides up/down and around neck.

3. If there are diamonds in the back, do they poke?

4. Is your chain the thicker one for larger size dbty's or long dbty necklaces? I think IDJ offers two different chains with different thickness. The chain for larger dbty's (e.g., 15-pt and up) or long dbty necklaces (30+-inch) is thicker.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Love the necklace on you, great spacing and the diamonds look huge in these wg bezels! You little one is simply adorable!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enerchi|1364526290|3415734 said:
TOOOOO precious!!! What a confident young man! tee hee!!

Gorgeous DBTY! and nice size diamonds --- it looks good on the both of you! I am glad you are happy with your necklace and it looks awesome!

He is precious and the bling ain't bad either!! Hubba hubba! :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow this is just so pretty - I just love the contrast of the yg with those beautiful diamonds - they look huge and show up beautifully! :love: But of course your adorable baby boy steals the show - the pic of him smiling is beyond cute! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh your little man is so precious!!! What a doll!

I love your necklace. I have a YG 15 pointer from IDJ too. I snapped a quick pic just now so people could compare the YG to WG bezels. (I really should have cleaned it first - my baby loves to hold it while nursing so they're pretty smudged.) I think the WG really does give a nice size boost!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1364612585.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Oh....oh...I can't decide what to comment on first! I LOVE your baby! He is just perfect, and the pix of him in the necklace really made me laugh! And the necklace itself is just beautiful too! Lucky you, on both counts!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Cute baby. You do realise he's smiling because he's not giving that gorgeous necklace back, don't you?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What an adorable little guy! His picture made me smile.
I love the length of your necklace Dandi. The diamonds really pop against the YG, great combination. Looks wonderful on you!
Congratulations on both baby & bling! Enjoy :))

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on both!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you are all so lovely! pregcurious, woofmama, Smith, junebug, yenny, Efriede, missy, stargurl, lknvrb, katie, meredeth, YT, Laila and Enerchi, thankyou so much for your delightful compliments, on the bling AND the boy! :love:

Aww thanks JaneSmith, he actually was a bit reluctant to surrender it! Either that or he was getting impatient for a feed, I can't really recall :rodent:

Rosebloom, your necklace is what clinched it for me! I ummed and ahhed about so many things but seeing photos of yours made my mind up, it is sheer perfection!! :love: :love: Thanks lovely!

Thankyou FancyDiamond! It does slide around in that the clasp shows sometimes, but it doesn't really worry me. Because of the length the chain itself tends to stay put in terms of its position on my neck. The diamonds are about 1.2 inches apart, there is a bigger gap at the back - 2.5 inches of chain either side of the clasp, which I acually prefer as the very back diamonds just peek out from either side of my hair if it's in a ponytail, but I tend to wear my hair down alot, so no diamonds go unseen! :bigsmile: I hope you are still enjoying your delicious DBTY!!

Sarah, oh gosh thanks heaps for the wonderful compliments! I guess my breastfeeding vitamins keep my nails strong! :wink2:

Hi Monny, LTNS! How are you hon?! Yep, I wear it every day, I haven't taken it off since getting in in fact. Thankyou for the lovely comments!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi|1364706037|3417195 said:
Thankyou FancyDiamond! It does slide around in that the clasp shows sometimes, but it doesn't really worry me. Because of the length the chain itself tends to stay put in terms of its position on my neck. The diamonds are about 1.2 inches apart, there is a bigger gap at the back - 2.5 inches of chain either side of the clasp, which I acually prefer as the very back diamonds just peek out from either side of my hair if it's in a ponytail, but I tend to wear my hair down alot, so no diamonds go unseen! :bigsmile: I hope you are still enjoying your delicious DBTY!!

Thanks for your response.
You have confirmed that short dbty necklaces will slide up/down neck, unless one adds something heavy in front like a pendant. Guess we shall have to add enough diamonds so we would not see long, bare chain. I like your spacing (1.2 inch) and 2.5-inch near clasp. Both diamond spacing arrangement and white bezel against gold chain are well thought design.

Yes, I am enjoying my dbty necklace. Just wore it last week to a wedding. A long necklace really stands out more than other jewelry, I think.

Another qestion about your dbty necklace. How do you like the diamonds? Do they have visible, dark inclusions? I just read HOT's update on her long dbty necklace. (I feel sorry for her not having 100% good thoughts about her necklace every time she wears it.) I am very surprised that one of the diamond still has dark inclusions. More distubing is the workmanship on the bezel. My friend and I were both thinking about getting a short dbty necklace from IDJ, but chichened out after we saw HOT's photos. Now, you got yours, and you seem to be pleased. Wonder why there is such a difference? Do you think that the clarity difference is due to the size of the diamonds, 15-pt vs 20-pt?

Would you kindly comment on the workmanship quality on your bezel dbty's and the clarity quality of your 15-pt dbty diamonds? If confirmed acceptable, perhaps my friend and I should reconsider our decision. Thanks.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really pleased with the diamond quality actually! Admittedly I was a bit nervous after HOT's post, but they are 100% clean. Maybe you're right and it's because they are smaller than HOT's? The bezels are pretty neat, if I compare them side by side there are some very very minor irregularities in regards to shape, ie. some are slightly more marquise shaped than perfectly round, but I am not at all bothered by it. I hope that helps!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Pretty necklace :), and your baby is darling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results