shape
carat
color
clarity

New bracelet

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I just received my new bracelet from Lisa Leonard Designs: http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/bracelets/large-link-charm-bracelet.html

I love unique, handmade jewelry. I saw her site after a blogger mentioned her designs, and thought I would get a bracelet with DH and my initials. Kind of a personalized ''love'' bracelet.
9.gif

It is lightweight (which is great for summer), and less obviously handmade than I imagined. I''m very pleased. So, if you''re looking for something fun and inexpensive, she does some interesting pieces.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool, Holly, I love charm bracelets! I hope you plan to put a photo of your own bracelet up. Will you be adding pearls? Do you have photos anywhere of bracelets where others have added pearls to their bracelets?

I am curious as to how those bracelets would look with pearls!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m not into charm bracelets but i love this one. very modern. i could see myself with one.

mz

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot! Might have to get myself one too!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hollys, What a fun bracelet! That is pretty, tell me you put some pearls on!? I too love the way the pearls look. pics please.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2010 12:04:26 PM
Author: AGBF

Cool, Holly, I love charm bracelets! I hope you plan to put a photo of your own bracelet up. Will you be adding pearls? Do you have photos anywhere of bracelets where others have added pearls to their bracelets?

I am curious as to how those bracelets would look with pearls!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

There is a pearl charm near the clasp, and a small round charm with a heart, as well as the two initial charms.

I''m a bracelet gal; I have oodles and oodles. But I have my daily favorites, almost all of them sterling, and this one is destined to be well worn.

cagenicolus

Rough_Rock
Please show me the picture of the bracelet that you have purchased from site.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results