shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

new blue sapphire ring

Discussion in 'Colored Stones' started by kgizo, Jun 3, 2012.

1. kgizo
    Brilliant_Rock

by kgizo » Jun 3, 2012
    Awhile back I posted for help to find a mate for a sapphire earring I lost. Distracts kindly replied that it was Intergem that weekend so I was in luck. The price for the stone alone was more than I was expecting. I had been wanting a deco inspired ring so decided to go that route instead. I looked at white gold settings and found one that I really liked. Once the sapphire was set I loved it. I think it complements a family ring that I occasionally wear as my wedding ring very well. Hopefully the lost earring shows up at some point and I can make a matching pendant. :)) Thanks for the tip, Distracts!

sapp ring.png

family ring.jpg

2. Kim Bruun
    Shiny_Rock

by Kim Bruun » Jun 3, 2012
    Pretty ring and lovely blue colour! The family ring is very impressive too. Hope the lost earring turns up!

3. minousbijoux
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by minousbijoux » Jun 3, 2012
    I love your ring, the blue of the sapphire and the setting - it has a beautiful antique feel. Very handsome. Do you know iLander? she has good luck - and skill - in helping people find lost possessions. You might want to give her a shout out about the lost earring :))

4. distracts
    Ideal_Rock

by distracts » Jun 4, 2012
    Oh, Kgizo, it's STUNNING!! I love the way that setting is with the baguettes and all the milgrain. But only ONE picture? We need more! Of both rings. That other one is beautiful as well, and they do look great together.

(And I wrote out a reply to your old intergem post but my computer ate it - in short it said the earrings you got were fantabulous and I was sorry you couldn't find a match for your stone, and hope you'll find your lost earring someday.)

5. chrono
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by chrono » Jun 4, 2012
    Wow, gorgeous blue sapphire and ring. Luck was certainly on your side that weekend.

6. maebelle
    Brilliant_Rock

by maebelle » Jun 4, 2012
    Congrats, that is QUITE the blue. I really do hope you find your missing earring!

7. T L
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by T L » Jun 4, 2012
    I love that sapphire ring, it has such beautiful color and such a beautiful Edwardian/Deco inspired setting.

The diamond ring is gorgeous too.

8. stargurl78
    Ideal_Rock

by stargurl78 » Jun 6, 2012
    Both rings are gorgeous! Love the color of your sapphire!

9. Arkteia
    Ideal_Rock

by Arkteia » Jun 7, 2012
    I love your sapphire. What a beautiful ring. And elegant lines of your deco ring are beautiful!