shape
carat
color
clarity

New bling from Daniel M!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*squeal* I am just so excited I cannot even wait for these to arrive in the mail, had to share immediately....

il_794xN.1916261522_pfyq.jpg il_794xN.1916278776_qysm.jpg il_794xN.1963804717_nboh.jpg
I've had these cabochons - amethyst, rutile quartz and agate for a while now but finally got the funds to set them. Sent them to Daniel M who was utterly fabulous - quick (very reasonable) quote, fast communication and even faster completion! Done within 24 hours after receiving the stones. I know Dan was offline for a while but I am glad he is back! :clap: Obviously once I received them I'll update you but so far I'm impressed.:dance:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh! I love these! :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@GliderPoss those are yummy rings. I want to eat them up.:lickout:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love these... They are positively yummy and made me smile...... It's really uncommon for me to be really touched by jewelery - even with all the beautiful pieces here on PS. I usually admire and appreciate, but those three just make me smile. Wear them in health, happiness and FUN TIMES!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love em, but I'm partial to stacking rings in general! That's amazing turnaround time, too :) Can't wait to see what they look like worn in a stack, the color combo is pretty.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool looking setting! Please share more photos when you get them.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!! Daniel M did a wonderful job!!
He is currently working some projects for me too.
Looking forward to hand shots of your lovely rings!:love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool, we need hand pics!!!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@GliderPoss, may I use this design for inspiration?
I have a few stones that would look so good in a setting similar to this!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These a gorgeous stacking rings. What an elegant and rich look. What metal is used for your beautiful rings?

voce

Ideal_Rock
*squeal* I am just so excited I cannot even wait for these to arrive in the mail, had to share immediately....

il_794xN.1916261522_pfyq.jpg il_794xN.1916278776_qysm.jpg il_794xN.1963804717_nboh.jpg
I've had these cabochons - amethyst, rutile quartz and agate for a while now but finally got the funds to set them. Sent them to Daniel M who was utterly fabulous - quick (very reasonable) quote, fast communication and even faster completion! Done within 24 hours after receiving the stones. I know Dan was offline for a while but I am glad he is back! :clap: Obviously once I received them I'll update you but so far I'm impressed.:dance:
Ooh! I love these! I might just have to send my remaining cabs to Daniel M to be set! How good is he with the communication?

I can't wait for your hand shots! :mrgreen2:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Beautiful rings @GliderPoss congrats!

I am probably a bit behind, but when did DanielM re-open his shop? I recall some issues a couple years ago and thought he closed up for good. :confused:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These a gorgeous stacking rings. What an elegant and rich look. What metal is used for your beautiful rings?

Silver bands with 14ct yellow gold heads.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I love these! I might just have to send my remaining cabs to Daniel M to be set! How good is he with the communication?

I can't wait for your hand shots! :mrgreen2:

He was so great with communication, very quick & responsive! Answered all my queries no problem.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Of course you can, I was inspired from elsewhere so it's definitely not a unique design... :wavey:
Was this your design instead of Daniel M's design?

fluffboll

Rough_Rock
Premium
Seriously gorgeous rings! :love: Did your inspiration come from Gabriella Kiss? I have been admiring her cabochon rings for ages!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your cab and his rings are beautiful!
Thank you for posting about your experience with him - very helpful.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous! The cabs are so luscious :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATE: They arrived! I could not be happier, absolute perfection... :kiss2:

Dan was great to work with and magically turned a few cheap cabochons from Gem Select into something to wear & enjoy every day!
bling 1 (2).jpg
bling 3 (2).jpg Bling 2 (2).jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So beautiful. The colors are stunning!:love::love::love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful!:love: But thats one shop I won't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning set! Very very chique. I like!!!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
They look great!!!!! Would you please share what the gallery is like, that is, do they have an open or solid bottom? I would also love to see a profile shot. I can see a few of these in my future. Lol.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sungura We decided to have closed bottom so as to not show my skin & the silver band through it. I think it was the right choice!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
@Sungura We decided to have closed bottom so as to not show my skin & the silver band through it. I think it was the right choice!

I was hoping this was an option. I have a number of nearly transparent cabs looking for a home in a ring or set of rings. Thanks for the extra pictures @GliderPoss !!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
SIDE PROFILE (2).jpg
Side profile pic, stacks well with other bands.

Thanks for this. It’s so hard to judge how deep the bezel is from a top down shot. I like how a lot of the cab shows from the profile.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he got the balance between safety of the stone & showcasing the cab just right. :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you enjoying your new stacking rings? Are the Ole Lynngaard rings your inspiration?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results