shape
carat
color
clarity

Never seen one like this...thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carochinha

Rough_Rock
Have never seen a cushion cut this way. 1.5 ct (smaller are 1.2) from a very reputable source, so I haven''t yet asked for any reports and the like. And really, I should just take a look at it personally. Regardless of which stone is picked, I''d like it to be set east/west on a simple wg band, in a basket setting, with two side or double side prongs. If not this stone, then an elongated antique cushion or elongated oval.

Thoughts? It''s just so different!

Cush 150 v2.JPG

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have never seen that cut either, but I am not that knowledgeable on diamonds. It appears dark to me. There is also a thin "line" going down the center (from the keel of the stone) that would drive me crazy. I do like the general outline.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 6:12:54 PM
Author: Ellen
It looks kinda like the Crisscut, let me see if I can find a good pic of one.

Here we go, scroll down for more pics.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/picked-it-up-today-3-stone-criss-cut-diamond-ring.40277/

I''ve never seen one in person, so I can''t really give any thoughts. They really are different though.
It does remind me of the Crisscut. I have seen a Crisscut in person, it was beautiful.. These are very different. But again they are pics, I don''t care for the darkness, nor the center line that runs down the center...

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks like an ashoka cut to me - unusual, and very beautiful! I think an e-w setting would definitely be the way to go ....

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, looks like a Crisscut or Ashoka.

carochinha

Rough_Rock
Extremely helpful, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results