shape
carat
color
clarity

Netflix show to watch: Say I Do

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg it’s not corny like I thought it would be! It’s actually so sweet and giving me all the feels. Very “Queer Eye” in feel. Loving it.

Episode two has a ring that made me think of you guys <3

Anyone else watching this show?

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Not yet! But I want to! Hmm maybe ill do that if my husband decides he wants to game tonight :D we've been watching the Underworld movies lately so I keep forgetting about that show.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I love the show and binge watched the entire season! It is really sweet, creative, and emotional. The 3 guys were awesome too, Thai Nguyen is hilarious!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the show and binge watched the entire season! It is really sweet, creative, and emotional. The 3 guys were awesome too, Thai Nguyen is hilarious!

Omg Thai is my easy favourite. That guy is so ALIVE! So much personality, style, flair, energy!!! And I like his rings, did you notice them??

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Omg Thai is my easy favourite. That guy is so ALIVE! So much personality, style, flair, energy!!! And I like his rings, did you notice them??

I vaguely recall them, Cartier and diamonds?? I was too focused on how positive and fun he is! And those fabulous suits that he wears (and likely designed/made himself)!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im watching Korean and Japanese netflex originals with subtitles but ill put in on my watch list

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vaguely recall them, Cartier and diamonds?? I was too focused on how positive and fun he is! And those fabulous suits that he wears (and likely designed/made himself)!

I think so. Looks like a Love band and maybe a band of black diamonds?

Oh yeah- his suits are epic! You know he made them himself, no doubt!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
okay I started it. I love it! That black dress in the first episode made me so so jealous lol. I wanted a black dress and a Halloween wedding so much. I got 0 of those things. So I was totally living vicariously there lol.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
okay I started it. I love it! That black dress in the first episode made me so so jealous lol. I wanted a black dress and a Halloween wedding so much. I got 0 of those things. So I was totally living vicariously there lol.

That black dress was AMAZING!! Omg.

Hey don’t be too sad- a coworker of mine got married on Halloween and she said it sucked that she could never get a sitter on her anniversary and also lots of restaurant venues are booked up! Lol

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! Yeah I told my husband if we ever do a small vow renewal we are frickin doing it on Hollween and I do not care. I will be moving our anniversary to that lmao. I put aside my dreams and preferences for him and his family's comfort. Im not doing it for a renewal too xD but in the meantime i just love looking at other people's amazing black dresses and Halloween weddings xD

I just love love love the shape of that dress! And the beading!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yeah I told my husband if we ever do a small vow renewal we are frickin doing it on Hollween and I do not care. I will be moving our anniversary to that lmao. I put aside my dreams and preferences for him and his family's comfort. Im not doing it for a renewal too xD but in the meantime i just love looking at other people's amazing black dresses and Halloween weddings xD

I just love love love the shape of that dress! And the beading!

Omg do it!!!! Halloween vow renewal! You would need to receive a new ring though... just sayin’

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Omg do it!!!! Halloween vow renewal! You would need to receive a new ring though... just sayin’

Haha! I agree! Halloween vow renewal for the win. Im thinking at 10 or 20 years doing that sounds good. Im already taking pictures of things I like and just saving them. As long as Gmail survives I will never lose them!

For being on topic xD I had to stop watching at episode 3. I'm hoping to try and watch that tonight. All I saw was the groom in a cape and was like omg! The white suit portion looks amazing on him lol. Im not sure about that cape bit though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results