shape
carat
color
clarity

Netflix show to watch: Say I Do

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg it’s not corny like I thought it would be! It’s actually so sweet and giving me all the feels. Very “Queer Eye” in feel. Loving it.

Episode two has a ring that made me think of you guys <3

Anyone else watching this show?

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Not yet! But I want to! Hmm maybe ill do that if my husband decides he wants to game tonight :D we've been watching the Underworld movies lately so I keep forgetting about that show.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I love the show and binge watched the entire season! It is really sweet, creative, and emotional. The 3 guys were awesome too, Thai Nguyen is hilarious!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the show and binge watched the entire season! It is really sweet, creative, and emotional. The 3 guys were awesome too, Thai Nguyen is hilarious!
Omg Thai is my easy favourite. That guy is so ALIVE! So much personality, style, flair, energy!!! And I like his rings, did you notice them??

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Omg Thai is my easy favourite. That guy is so ALIVE! So much personality, style, flair, energy!!! And I like his rings, did you notice them??
I vaguely recall them, Cartier and diamonds?? I was too focused on how positive and fun he is! And those fabulous suits that he wears (and likely designed/made himself)!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vaguely recall them, Cartier and diamonds?? I was too focused on how positive and fun he is! And those fabulous suits that he wears (and likely designed/made himself)!
I think so. Looks like a Love band and maybe a band of black diamonds?

Oh yeah- his suits are epic! You know he made them himself, no doubt!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
okay I started it. I love it! That black dress in the first episode made me so so jealous lol. I wanted a black dress and a Halloween wedding so much. I got 0 of those things. So I was totally living vicariously there lol.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
okay I started it. I love it! That black dress in the first episode made me so so jealous lol. I wanted a black dress and a Halloween wedding so much. I got 0 of those things. So I was totally living vicariously there lol.
That black dress was AMAZING!! Omg.

Hey don’t be too sad- a coworker of mine got married on Halloween and she said it sucked that she could never get a sitter on her anniversary and also lots of restaurant venues are booked up! Lol

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! Yeah I told my husband if we ever do a small vow renewal we are frickin doing it on Hollween and I do not care. I will be moving our anniversary to that lmao. I put aside my dreams and preferences for him and his family's comfort. Im not doing it for a renewal too xD but in the meantime i just love looking at other people's amazing black dresses and Halloween weddings xD

I just love love love the shape of that dress! And the beading!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yeah I told my husband if we ever do a small vow renewal we are frickin doing it on Hollween and I do not care. I will be moving our anniversary to that lmao. I put aside my dreams and preferences for him and his family's comfort. Im not doing it for a renewal too xD but in the meantime i just love looking at other people's amazing black dresses and Halloween weddings xD

I just love love love the shape of that dress! And the beading!
Omg do it!!!! Halloween vow renewal! You would need to receive a new ring though... just sayin’

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Omg do it!!!! Halloween vow renewal! You would need to receive a new ring though... just sayin’
Haha! I agree! Halloween vow renewal for the win. Im thinking at 10 or 20 years doing that sounds good. Im already taking pictures of things I like and just saving them. As long as Gmail survives I will never lose them!

For being on topic xD I had to stop watching at episode 3. I'm hoping to try and watch that tonight. All I saw was the groom in a cape and was like omg! The white suit portion looks amazing on him lol. Im not sure about that cape bit though.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.