shape
carat
color
clarity

Netaya? Scott Kay? Some sort of direction here please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stie9790

Rough_Rock
My fiance Laryssa and I are searching for a platinum eternity band to go with her WF 1ct. X prong engagement ring. Intially she wanted ONLY a plain platinum band to go with it, but I (stupidly perhaps) insisted that she go a little more "showy" than that. I've attached a picture of the e-ring from WF to help.

She "never liked" eternity bands until trying on a Scott Kay band at a local BM store yesterday, but of course, being a Scott Kay it is ridiculously priced. I'm pretty sure that the ring she tried on is the one Demelza contemplated in this thread (first 2 pics on the page below):

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/scott-kay-pave-band-vs-plain-a-taste-test.36063/page-2

So we kept looking thinking that perhaps the Scott Kay is too expensive and/or maybe there's something out there that is similar but more reasonably priced. I looked around on Signed Pieces but we didn't really like any of the shared prong settings because of the side profile of the rings.

Eventually, we found this eternity band at Netaya:

netayajewelry_1935_85588827

http://www.netaya.com/4pwd325d-00.html

I'm a little worried because for the E-ring purchase I consulted these boards for a long time before settling on whiteflash and the X-prong, but for the ring at Netaya, we have nothing to go off of, because apparently nobody has ever used them before.

Maybe there's another website out there that can help us? I think that we've at least narrowed it down to a full or 3/4 Pave set eternity band. I've contacted Whiteflash to see if they can recommend anything, as I'd like to use them again - perhaps they can do something custom? I don't really know.

We would appreciate any feedback/opinions/suggestions/photoshopping skills that you might have - Thanks!

-Steve

(In case you were wondering - here's her E-ring)

ST-WF.JPG

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Have you looked at the wedding bands WF has? There is a Pave band called Rhapsody that is very nice. There is also a channel set band for the X Prong. If neither of these is what you are looking for, I''m sure they could custom design one for you. Good Luck.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d probably just have WF make you what you want. their custom prices are good and since you had a positive experience b/f why not?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I have an X prong as well, and I have both a plain (curved) band and also a low set, small bead set eternity. If you search my past threads, you can check out some pics of the eternity band. I usually wear it as a RHR but it also looks nice with the X prong. I think the key is to get either a curved ring and solder them, OR get a low profile ring so it slides under the prong. I highly recommend Facets!

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I''ve bought a few things from Netaya, the earrings I wore for my wedding were from them. The diamonds weren''t ACA''s or anything, but they sparkled a lot and th earrings were exactly what I was looking for. Netaya has an excellent, painless return policy though (I''ve used returned a garnet ring to them before with no problem), so you might just order and return if you don''t like it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results