shape
carat
color
clarity

Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

k-man

Rough_Rock
Just wondering if negotiations are possible with both online and/or brick and mortar stores? If so, how much can you negotiate on the price of a diamond?

I ask this because I have been told that often stores will through in the ring (setting) if it is not platinum for ''free'' (and they have a setting you want). This leads me to believe there is some room to negotiate.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There have been posts on this in the past....it never hurts to try. They can only say no. Just approach them with respect and/or if you are at the end of the budget...point that out. Most vendors may try to help you out if they can...but don't be disappointed if they dont. Most online prices are very low already, so paying $200 for a setting should not be extra skin off YOUR back because you are probably getting a very good deal. Compare online prices to offline and online quality to offline. You are probably getting an excellent deal online anyway....so is the few hundred worth the stress? I would just bring it up when you are purchasing or finalizing and see what they say. If they can't swing it, don't push it.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results